16

Alex: " So you not going to speak "

I just glared at him then looked out the jet window. Everyone else went on the plane and we went on his private jet because he is taking me somewhere. 

Alex: "  Do you have your passport with you. "

Me: " Yep "

He nodded and got up and came to me then looked at me. I looked at him then back at the window. 

Alex:  " Baby are you still mad "  

Me: " Yep "

Alex: " Why "

Me: "Because of what you did "

He smiled and came to my level and tried to kiss me but I moved and want to another chair. He followed me then pulled me up and lean to kiss me I let him. Then he sat down pulling me to his lap and signed. 

Alex: "  I don't know why my dad don't want me dating you. I mean look at you and he wanted me to break up with you and if I don't I loss the business "

I stood up. 

Me: " So you was going to break up with me to keep your business "

Alex: " No I will never do that to you "

Me: " Why don't your dad like me "

Alex: " I don't know but I do know this I am not letting you go with out a fight if I loss the business so be it. I am in love you April Reese Green and I will always be in love with you. "

He got me to sit on his lap, had me face him and he kissed me. I deepen the kiss. Man we have been on this plane for a while now. I got up and went to my seat and went to sleep. 

Hours later 

I was awoken when someone picked me up so I looked up and it was Alex. 

Me: " Can you put me down "

He did and we got off the jet. I looked around I can't belive it we are in Italy. I was so excited that I jumped in his arms. He court me and kiss my cheek. 

Alex: "  So I'm guessing you like it "  

Me: " Yes, yes, yes "

He nodded and then got in the car after they packed it. Then we got on the road. 

30 minutes later or so we pulled up to a huge hotel. We walked in got our room key and went to the room I looked around and then laid on the bed. Alex was just staring at me. 

Me: " What "

Alex: "  I got something for you "

He came to me so I set up. He came behind me than put a necklaces on me. It was so beautiful. It was gold with diamonds all around it. It look really expensive. 

Me: "  No, no, no this looks expensive "  

Alex: " It is custom-made "  

Me: " I can't take this you don't have to waste your money on me. I mean you already paying for this trip but thank you "   

Alex: " Ok and I will keep paying for it and buy you things if I want. "  

I did not say anything because what to say he is going fo do what he want anyway. I kissed him then laid down because I am tired. Then there was a knock on the door so Alex went to get it. 

Alex: " What are you doing here. "