7

Well its time to go home. Alex didn't say anything this morning he just keep looking at me while we were packing. I put on my clothes and packed everything to put it by the door. Alex was standing there and picked up my bags so we can leave and get in the car after he checked out. We got in the car and he just sat there and looked at me. What do he want.

Me: " Yes can I help you just looking at me "

Alex: " You didn't answer my question last night. You thought I forgot but I remember everything even when I'm drunk. "

Me:" What was that "

I know what he was talking about but I just don't know if I can say it out loud.

Alex: " You being mine I mean it I wanted you since I saw you. "

I just looked at him what can I say he is my boss. I don't know if I can date my boss ugh what to say fuck what to say.

Me: " Ummmmmm I don't know what to say about that "

Alex: " Just say yes that's all you have to say "

What...

Me: " What if I say no"

Alex: " Then I am going to keep trying until you say yes. I don't give up I get what I want. "

Well that's a little cocky.

Me: " I'll think about it. "

He looked at me, then smiled, started the car and drove to the airport.

When we finally got back I was glad. I get to go home and sleep on my day off. We drove to my house first and he took my suitcase out the car and in to the house. Well then ok I guess. I thanked him and then tried to get to my room but he held on to me and pulled be in to a hug, kissed my cheek, then let me go and walked out the door. I just stood there and said nothing I was speechless nothing to say. When I finally moved I went to call my best friend.

Tiffany: " Hello "

Me: "Hey best friend "

Tiffany:" Don't you hey best friend me you didn't call me all weekend to tell me how the trip was going or anything I and missed you but you didn't call me what kind of best friend are you. Now that I got that out the way heeeeyyyy best friend how was the trip did you do anything fun and how could you leave me all weekend. "

Me: " Well it was good, the meeting went well, we went to a party, he kissed me and asked me to be his. I missed you. How was your weekend "

Tiffany: " HE DID WHAT OMG what you say"

Me: " That I will think about it "

Tiffany: " You kidding right are you stupid"

Me: " What you mean"

Tiffany: "You been wanting this man for how long and you will think about it what did he say "

She was not lying about that I wanted him for the longest but he was having girlfriend or what ever they are back to back so I didn't barter.

Me: " Ummmmm that he is not going to give up he always get what he want. "

Tiffany: "Then you better hop on that, bitch what you waiting for "

Me: " Nothing it's just that he is my boss and I have to work with him what happens if something go wrong I have to see him mostly all day everyday "

Tiffany: "You thinking too much test it out and see how it go look girl I have to go my baby is crying love you bye "

Me: "Ok love you too tell her I said hi bye. "

Then she hung up ok what to do now. I know that I can talk to him when I get back to work Monday. Yea that's what I am going to do because I need a nap to really think about this. I guess we will see how this will work