41

Moving day I am helping Alex take the rest of my things to the truck. Tiffany came to hug me. 

Me: " I am going to miss you "

Tiff: " Me too but I'll see you later and will visit, plus the wedding is coming up. "

Me: "  You're right "

She smiled then went back in the building. I went in the truck getting ready to leave. 

Alex: " You ready "

Me: " Yep "

With that he started the car and drove off. I went to sleep as he drove to the house. When we got there the works helped to take my things in the house. Its going to take a while to get used to living here again. It feels different. But I will get over it. 

Me: " You changed things around "  

Alex: " Yep do you like it "

Me: " It feels like home "

Alex: "  That's good come we have things to unpack "

That's what we did for the rest of the day was put things away. After that I took a shower and went to sleep in the bed that we share which is weird because we did not do this in a long time. 

One week later 

Alex and I are putting the finish work for this project. Then we finished with the wedding next month we go back to the island to start setting up and making sure it go well you know I get married in a few months hopefully nothing happens by then. 

Alex: " That's it we are done. "  

Me: " Good I'm going home "

Alex: "  Ok let's go home "

He grabbed me by the waist and we both left out with a surprise waiting outside. Blake and Amber was waiting for us outside. I put my guard up waiting for something to pop off. Alex put me behind him and glared at the other of them. 

Alex: " Can we help you "

Blake: " Yea I want to know why you are marrying her "

Alex: " Because I am in love with her "

I smiled 

Me: Why does it matter

Blake: "  Because that's not right you should be able to be alone "  

Alex: " Yea now why are y'all here "

Amber: " To stop whatever this is "

Alex: "  Not going to happen "  

Me: "  Listen y'all need to get over this we are getting married and there is nothing you can do about it. Mr. Glenn got over it so you should as well we do not want you. How about y'all date each other both are crazy so it might work "

Amber: " But I want Alex "

Me: " No you want is money which Blake have "  

Blake: " But I don't want her "  

Me: " But I don't want you Alex is the one I am in love with "

Amber: " You might be right fine I'm over it come on Blake we aer going to leave them alone for now.  "

I signed as they left. At first I thought I had to fight for a second. Alex looked down at me then went to the car with me behind him we went home and I went to sleep.