29

One mouth later 

Me: " Tiff I have to find a place "

Tiffany: " For what you can stay here that little job you have is not going to get you a place "

Me: " I know that's why I am getting another job I can't just live here "

Tiffany: Says who you can stay here along as you need that waiter job not going to do it

Me: " You right well its time for me to go to work see you later. "

With that I went to work. Can't stand this job but it is something to start with. I walked in to the back to put my things away and then started working. I went to my first table for the day. 

Me: " Hello my name April I will be your waiter for the day what can I start you off with something to drink or are you ready to order "

Blake: " Baby I didn't know you work here "

No it can't be him I looked up from my notepad and it was him. 

Me: " How you find me "

Blake: " I always do what happen to that job you had with your  fiancé he got tired of you. "  

Me: " That's something I'm not sharing with you now what can I get you "

Blake: "  Fine a cheese burger with fries and a coke "  

I wrote it down then walked away to put in the order after that I went to other tables to het their orders. When their food was ready then I gave it to them even Blake's. It was busy today but thats ok some people left some good tips. Blake was taking his sweet time to finish he ordered a piece of chocolate cake. Then when he finally left I cleaned up the table for the next person. You will never guess who it was. Yes it was Alex he looks different. He didn't shave and his hair is all over the place also he is not wearing a suit like he usually do. I went to the table to take his order.

Me: " Hello my name April I will be your waiter for the day what can I start you off with something to drink or are you ready to order "

He looked up at me then back at the menu. 

Alex: "  I don't want you as a waiter "

Me:  " Well sir you can move somewhere eles because this is the area I am in. "

He looked back at me then signed. 

Alex: " Fine whatever just give me two coffees and a grilled cheese. "

I wrote it down and walked away to put in his order it was almost time for my break. When his food was ready I gave it to him and started walking away. But he stopped me by holding onto my wrist. 

Alex: " Come sit down I know the owner so you will not get in trouble. "

I looked at hin then sat down because my feet was hurting not because he asked. He slid a cup of coffee to me and I drunk it. 

Me: " What do you want. "

Alex: "  Why are you working here "

Me: " Because you fired me thats why "  

Alex: " You didn't have to leave I was just angry "

Me: " Ok what do you want "

Alex: " I miss you come back home and you can even get your job back. I know you don't like it here. "

Me: " No I am fine. I don't want to be at a place where they think I am cheating. "

Alex: " I know but I now know you was telling the truth. I just let my dad get in my head. Can you at least be my assistant again I need one and no one can do the job like you. "

Me: " What happened to Kate "

Alex: " She had a baby and wanted to stay home. "

Me: " Oh well good for her now if you excuse me I have to go back to work "

Alex: " Well before you go do you want the job "

Me: " I will think about it "  

He smiled 

Alex: " See you Monday "

He finished his food, payed the bill and left with a huge tip being left behind. 

.. .. .. .. .. 

Tiffany: "  Girl you better get that job "

Me: "  But it is with Alex "

Tiffany:"   Ok and if he wants you to work for him take the job you love that place bitch you crazy "

Me: " Fine you are right I will go call him to say I will take tbe job "

Tiffany: " Damn still got your boo number and everything "

Me: " Shut up "  

I went to my room to go calk him. 

Alex: " Hello "  

Me: " Hi its me April I'll take the job offer "

Alex: " I knew you would thats why I already told your boss you was quitting. "

Me: "  Why, what if I said no "

Alex: " I will still give you the job because I get what I want. See you Monday "

With that he hung up. I shook my head and then got ready for the night today was a long one.