44

Week before the wedding

Tiffany is really throwing me a brides party she even dressed me. I was wearing a white body suit with a black skirt and white hills. She rent out this place with everyone here and we are having fun. She had bomb music, good food and strippers. I mean there is nothing wrong with that. This is the last time I am being single.

Tiffany: " Having fun "

Me: " Sure am "

Tiffany: " Did you get a lap dance yet "

Me: " No buy I made it rain "

With that she walked away and came back with a dancer. He was fine but I am getting married in like a week so yea. He stripped and gave me a lap dance. I tip him and then went off to get me some drinks and food. We even played different games and got drunk. When the night was done we got a uber and went home I didn't get home until four that's when I just went to sleep.

The night before the wedding

We just got off the plane I can't believe I am getting married tomorrow. It's so nice and nothing bad is happening. Which is a good thing. I looked at everything. It was so beautiful.

Tiffany: " Everything is great and the cake is cute that's  different. "

Me: " Yea I can't wait "

Tiffany: " Everyone is starting to check in "

Me: " That's good where is Alex "

Tiffany:"  Oh you are not going to see him until the morning. "

I signed that's why I was staying with her to-night her date is coming in the morning. That's when most people are coming. So we are having a little sleep over so I don't go see Alex you know it being bad luck and all blah blah blah. Man this day can't be over for nothing. I took a shower and we just was watching movies all night until we fell asleep.