4

Was sleeping good until my alarm came off at 6. Ughhhhh time to get up. I went in to the bathroom used it. Went down stairs and made me some breakfast, eggs, toast, and sausage. Then pulled me some cranberry juice. After I ate, I made sure I have everything then went to go brush teeth. Got dress and that's when I heard the door just on time. I went to the door to let Mr. Glenn in. 

Me:  " Hello Mr.Glenn you look nice"

Damn why I say that but I mean he do. He was wearing these blue jeans with a black shirt not his usual suit and tie. He just smiled at me and then walked in to sit down. 

Mr.Glenn: " Thx you don't look bad your self now are you ready "

Me: "  Yes sir I just need to get my suitcase and we can be right out "

That's when I went to my room to grab it then went out. There is where  I found him looking around. 

Me: " Ok I'm ready"  

We left out the door I locked it and we was going to the elevator. Then we went to his car. He took my suitcase then put it in the car then open the door for me. Well then ok. That was nice of him. 

Me: " Thank you Mr. Glenn"  

Mr. Glenn: " No problem and just call me Alex, April you just going to make me sound old "

Me: " Yes sir you know my name "

Mr Glenn: " Yes I know everyone who work for me you did work for me for two years why would I not know."

Then he started the car off to the airport we go. 

1 hour later we was at the airport. Again he took my suitcase and we went in. Time for this long airport.