43

We are back home and I am tired everything is going as planned. I today I was hanging with Tiff she was telling me about her boyfriend. He sound nice and I will be able to meet him at the wedding. I was telling her about it and how it was coming along also what was going to be happening long with what the food going to be even showed her the picture of the cake it was really good. Another thing is her room and that was it. After a while we went to my house to just hang. 

Tiffany: " So this is where you live "

Me: " Yep "

Tiffany: " This is nice let's explore "

Me: " Ok "  

That's what we did and she was amazed. After a while I took her home then came back here to start cook dinner. That's when Alex came in. 

Alex: " Something smells good "

Me: "Oh good because I am cooking "

He wrapped his arms around my wait and kiss my cheek. 

Alex: " What are you cooking "  

Me: " Pasta "

Alex: " Yumm "

He then turned me around and kissed me. I smiled then pushed him. 

Me: " I have to cook "  

Alex: "  Ok and "

He moved his hands down my body. But I moved him and finished cooking. After I was done I fixed his plate and we ate it. 

Alex: " Man this is good "

Me: " I know how was your day "

Alex: " It was good I guess you know its work how was your day "

Me: " Good I see we get married in like a month "  

Alex: " I know time is passing by I can't wait for you to be Mrs. Glenn "

Me: " You are not alone hopefully nothing happens "

Alex: "  I am going to have some friends to make sure nothing bad happen "

I shook my head. After we was done I cleaned up and we went up stairs. He went in the bathroom and came out. I was laying down until he got on top of me with his hands holding is weight. 

Alex: "  Hey baby "

Me: " Hello can I help you "

He kissed with a passion and hard. I put his hand in his pants he froze as I moved my hand up and down. I bit my lip looking at him in the eye and he glared at me. When he was close I stop and went to the bathroom to take a shower. He came in there behind me 

Alex: "  You can't just do that to me "

Me: "  Well I did now I have a shower to get into "  

I started taking off my clothes and got in the shower.  I heard him groan and got in the shower with me then one thing lead to another. After the shower we end up on the bed with three more rounds. No sleep tonight for me. And I am going to be hurting in the morning.