11

We get there and he went upstairs so I walked around. I never really got to do so when I first came in because all we did was sleep and then he worked while I was being lazy. He had pictures everywhere of his family and when he was a little child. I was looking at them when a hand was on my waist. I jumped then looked at him.  

Alex: " Yep I was an adorable kid"

Me:"  Was this your mom"  

Alex: " Yep"

Me: " She is beautiful you have her eyes and hair also lips. But your dads face structure and his nose. "

He didn't say anything just pulled me to the couch and sat down then pulled me to his lap. I just looked to him to thinking how we started dating 3 months ago and is still learning things about each other. I moved well-tried to move off his lap but he turned me to him and just looked at me. 

Me: " What'

Alex: " Did anyone tell you that you are beautiful inside and out "

Me:"  No"

Alex: " Well you are'

A/N: WARNING SEX SCENE IS COMING UP I REPEAT SEX SCENE IS COMING UP so if you are uncountable skip it  

Then he took my bun out and played in my hair. After that he pushed my head towards him and started to kiss me mmmmm. Then bit me like he was marking what is his after that he took my shirt off and throw it some where and started to kiss my chest leaving marks there to great now I can't wear a tank top for about a week thanks to him. 

After that he kisses me on my stomach and unbutton my pants and kiss my thighs nooooooo he can't do that now moans start coming out. Now I am just in my bra and underwear. I bit my bottom lip to hold moans in it didn't work. He went on my underwear and put two fingers in I jumped he could have told he that was going to happen. Now I am getting teased and I want him. 

He stopped and looked at me. Then picked me up and carries me to his room which have a king size bed. He then takes off his shirt I pulled him to me while putting butterfly kisses on his neck and left marks. I took his pants off in the presses. He took my bra off and started playing with my boobs.

Alex:" Oh these feel nice and full"

He put one in his mouth then the other one. I moaned softly. 

Alex: " Are you ready "

Me: " Yes "  

Alex:"  Good "

He took off my underwear and his boxers then put on a condom and put the tip in after that me started going in slowly. I had to just look that's like 8 inches right there and I want that in me yep I surly do. After a while he started picking up speed. In and out. He went in and pulled out slowly he killing me here.

Me:"  Ohhh right there deeper, harder, faster "

He did what I said and I started scratching his back. I feel like I was about to cum 

Alex: " Damn you so tight "

Me:"  oh shit I am about to cum "

Alex: " Just hold it a little longer baby I am almost there "

I tried my hardest but I came and he did right behind me. He pulled out then laid beside me and pulled me in his arms. He was looking at me while I was looking at him