32

All week Alex just keep staring at me as I walk in and out his office to get things then every morning he leaves flowers with quotes on them. He need to stop I can't take it anymore. 

Me:  " Can you stop "

Alex:  " Stop what "  

Me: " Staring at me, leaving flowers I can't take it anymore. "

Alex: " Well I am not going to stop until we are together even after that I am still not going to stop why because you are mine always will be. "

Me:"  Well then "

He got up, came to me, pulled me to him and kissed me. It was not just any kiss he put all of his feelings into it. This man is going to be the death of me. The thing is I kissed him back the same way. I really do miss him. He pulled away looking down at me. I looked up biting my lip. 

Alex:"  Now think about that when you make up your mind. "

With that he went back to his desk finishing up work with a smile on his face. I went back to work. That kiss is going to be on my mind for a long time. I text Tiff what happened and she was going crazy. I was as well inside of my mind. When it was ten I packed up and started to leave when Alex came out of his office smiling. I looked away and walked to my car. Alex was right behind me. When I opened the door he closed it and kissed me once again. Fuck why me. He lifted me up on the hood deeping the kiss. I pulled away.  

Me: "  I have to go home "

Alex: " Yea with me "

With that he was picking me up and we went to his car. He drove off towards the house. When we got there he opened the door and pulled me in with him. Shit he is lowering me in a trap. 

Me: " I have to go "  

Alex: " No you don't "

He pushed his self onto me. I can't with him. He started to kiss me on my lips, and neck I got weak.  No he can't do this to me. I pushed him away with all my strength. 

Me: " Can you take me to my car so I can go home "

Alex: "  But its late you can just stay here "

I sighed 

Me: " Fine but I am staying in a guest room. "

With that I walked away from him to go to a room to sleep. I striped to my underwear and bra then got on to bed to go to sleep. But I couldn't go to sleep. All I could was think about Alex. This is going to be along night. Crazy part he came into the room. 

Alex: " Are you sleep "

Me: "  No "

Alex: "  Oh can't go to sleep "  

Me: " Nope "

Alex: " Well you want to come in our room and we can sleep together. I promise not to touch you "

Me: "  No thanks I am good "

He sighed then I felt someone pushing me and getting in to bed with an arm wrapped around me. I was about to say something but he beat me to it. 

Alex: " Since you left I did not get good sleep for once just don't with fight me all I want to do is get some sleep with you in my arms. "

I turned to look at him and he was looking back. He kissed my forehead and closed his eye so did I. That was the best sleep I had in a while.