30

First day back and Alex already have me working like crazy. I had to check everything to make sure everything is right, then had to file different files and set up meetings for him that he have coming and wanted me to come along. After I was done it was 10pm so I called it a night packed my things and left to go home. So I went to the car and drove home.

When I got home I took a long shower and got ready for bed. Man I was tired. 

The next day

Today I was wearing a black pencil skirt with a purple blouse and hair in a bun. Did a little make up and got in the car to go to work. When I got there it was a cup af coffee waiting for me with a note on it. I need to see you now-Alex. What does he want. I signed then went to his office I knocked and waited for him to call me in. When he did I walked in and Chris was sitting there smiling at me. I hugged him man I missed it here. He was a good friend we used to talk from time to time. Alex just glared at us.

Me: " You wanted me Mr.Glenn. Hello Mr. Parker nice seeing you again. How is your sister "

Mr. Parker: " She is good "

Mr.Glenn: "  I just want to say good job yesterday I know I put a lot of work on you but it had to get done. '

Me: " Yes I know is that all you called me in here for if so can I leave I have a lot of work to do. "

Mr.Glenn: " No that is not it we have a meeting tomorrow in Miami so when you leave tonight pack we are leaving in the morning at 5am that goes for you as well Chris and your sister. "

Chris just nodes and I just look at him.

Me: " You can't so that I need a day in advance "

Mr. Glenn: " I can, I just did. I'm your boss and what I say goes "

I bit my tongue to not say something smart.

Me: " Of course Mr. Glenn my apologies. Would you like me to book the hotel rooms and rental car."

I said with a smile this is the one thing I don't like he always do this to tell people last-minute.

Mr. Glenn: " No I got it. You are dismissed "

He went back to whatever he was doing.

Chris and I left the office with out another word.

Me: " Since when he asked like that "

Chris: " The day after you left. It is getting worst but since you here he might go back to normal. "

Me: " Hhmm Ok"

Chris: " Well I have to get back to work nice having you back "

Me:"  Thank you "

I sat down drunk my coffee and started working. 10 came faster than I expected and I finished everything I didn't do yesterday. I packed up and went home to pack for the morning and then I went to sleep. I wonder what tomorrow is going to bring.