14

This weekend was boring after what happened at Alex house he just dropped me off and left. Then did not talk to me after that. Noe its Monday and I have to go to work I am going to see whats wrong with him. After getting out the shower and lotion myself up I put on my red dress that is tight and my black red bottoms 6 inch hills with a pursue to match. I put on red lip stick, mascara, eyeliner and red eyeshadow. Made me some coffee and went to work. I walk in and someone is at my chair.

Me: " Ummm Who are you "

Unknown person:" Hi I am Kate Mr.Glenn new assistant "

Me: " No you not I am his assistant so I am going to need you to hope up and go back to where ever you came from "

Kate: " No I work here so you leave thank you have a nice day "

She flipped her hair and went back to what she was going. I need to talk to Alex before someone get hurt. I went to his office did not even bather to knock and went in. He was on the phone then looked at me. Told me to hold on so I sat at the chair in front of his desk. I started shaking my leg he soon hung up the phone and looked at me.

Alex: " Before you say anything my dad put her there and I told him no but he did not listen. He thought that since you are my assistant and that I am falling in love with you. That I'll fall in love with her but little do he know that she is not you and I will never feel the same way towards her as I do you. He wanted me to fire you but I was not having it so congratulations you work in this office with me. "

I was stuck one I work in the same office and two he just said he was falling in love with me. I couldn't say anything but go to him and sit on his lap with both of my on both sides of him. He looked at me and put his hands an my waist. I kissed him slowly then he deepened the kiss. Bit my lip so I can open for him. I did and he stuck his tongue in my mouth where our tongues danced with each other. He pushed me more towards him while I put my hands in his hair and pushed him towards me to deepen the kiss more. We just stayed like this until there was a knock at the door. He pulled away and I got off his lap trying to fix my self where his little assistant came in with a smile on her face. She just walked without him saying to come in big mistake. He don't like that at all. When I first came here he yelled at me a couple of times for doing that until I learned to wait for him to say come in.

Kate:" Mr. Glenn I didn't know that she was going to come here and when she did not come out I thought something happen do you want me to get security. "

Mr.Glenn: " No she have to right to come in here why did you come in here without me telling you to come in, what if I was talking business and you just come in here and interrupt it. When you knock you wait for me to tell you to come in. Don't do that again do you understand. "

Kate:" Ye..yes sir but if I may just say she came in here with out knocking or waited and she was your assistant so I did not see on waiting for you to say come in. "

She want to get slap on her first day on the job that's because I am important tf.

Mr.Glenn: " Don't worry about what she is doing. You are here to work and do what I say. Now what do you want I'm busy. "

Kate: " Oh ummmm well you have a meeting tomorrow in New York at 12 also you have one today at 3. So ma'am I am going to have to ask you to leave "

Me: " Well I am not going anywhere and you are not the boss of me I am the boss of you and you don't tell me to leave he do. You nothing but an assistant remember that. "

Mr. Glenn: " Did I tell you to tell people what to do and she is right she is the boss of you not the other way around and she is not going know where. Now when you get home pack because we going to New York for this meeting along with this young woman right here. Now go back to work. "

She left and I looked at him.

Me: " We going to New York "

Alex: " Yep "

Me: " Ok and you was kinda harsh "

Alex: " I don't care she want to work here she better be tough oh did you see her face she was scared "

Me: " I have a question why didn't you put her as you partner assistant and kelt me as your assistant"

Alex:" I did but he already have one which is his sister that remains me can you go tell him that we have a meeting at 3 I mean he should already know but still also that we have a meeting in New York as well "

I just looked at him then went out the office with Kate just looking at me. I went to Mr. Parkers office and knocked then went in. He smiled at me with his assistant sitting down looking at him.

Me: " Mr.Glenn told me to tell you that you have a meeting at 3 and y'all have one in New York tomorrow so you need to pack for a day when you get home. Hi I am April Green I work for Mr. Glenn and you are. "

Unknown person: " Destiny Parker "

Mr. Parker: " Thank you Ms. Green I know about the meeting at 3. "

I nodded, smiled and went back to Mr. Glenn office where he was hard at work so I massaged his shoulders for him to relax and not me so stressed out.

Alex: " When we get back from New York don't unpack bring extra clothes we going to a little vocation "

I just shook my head he is always doing this out the blue.

Me:" Where are we going "

Alex: " Don't worry about it pack countable clothes and no sweaters or anything like that. "

Me:" Ok you are the boss "