two

[ lot of confusion in chapter one, i described harry as a blonde, i did not mean that, he's a brunette like usual! sorry]
- please comment, i love reading your feedback, it makes me happy.

"mum! papa! guess what!" zayn closes the door quickly and runs into the living room where yaser was on the telephone and trisha was cleaning the vases.

trisha spoke, "yes dear? what happened."

zayn lays on the couch and puts his cap on the lamp stand, "I made a friend."

"that's wonderful dear! what their name?"

"harry. he's not from here as well! he's actually from the UK. Holmes Chapel to be exact."

"oh. well that's nice dear, will you hand me that other vase?" trisha ushers.

zayn lifts himself up and passes the white vase.

"well, i'm off to my room. it is getting kind of late and i am a bit tired." zayn yawns.

"oh honey we haven't had dinner yet-"

"it's okay mum, i'll eat tomorrow." zayn cuts his mum off.

trisha looks at him and then continues to clean the vase. "well alright then, if you're that tired and it bearly 5:45 then I guess. goodnight my baby."

"mum!" zayn pouts as his mum still treats him like a baby.

"oh dear, well then night zayn."

"night."

↠ ↠

through the night, zayn starts to twist and turn, thinking of memories of bradford, how much he missed his friends and his girlfriend, perrie.

he had to break up with her since he doesn't really like the idea of long distance relationship. what's the point? you won't be seeing them anytime soon.

he lays beneath the sheets, with only boxers. he sighs because this is his life now.

just when he was about to shut his eyes, something hit through his window. he gasps and lift himself up, seeing that a baseball was right across from hit that came from the open window.

he furrowed his brows and gets out of bed only to reach for the baseball.

he walks forward to his window and looks right out front. he scoped to see if anyone was outside, but seeing no one out made him more confused and curious to go outside and see who's the baseball thrower.

he pulls on some jeans, a white tee shirt and his shoes.

he goes down the stair softly but quickly, not to wake up his parents. he opens the door and hops out.

he looked left to right, seeing no one was there.

"hey have you seen our ball mate?" he hears a voice call out from the back. he turns around seeing four boys. he couldn't exactly see all their faces but the guy who called out could.

"yeah, this?" Zayn called out and holds the ball out. out the shadows, a blonde boy, another boy with a birthmark on his neck, and ... harry.

"zayn?" harry said.

"harry?" zayn said after.

"guys, this is guy I was talking about. the guy from the store." harry says happily and runs to zayn's side.

"oh, so you must be zayn then, yeah?" the boy said. he puts his hand out to shake zayns and smirks. "names louis."

zayn takes his hand in his and shakes, "nice to meet you louis."

they pull away and zayn hands him the ball. "these are my pals, niall and liam. we're the coolest kids you'll ever meet here in Utah." louis says and pats liam on the back.

"you guys still refer yourselves as kids?" zayn scoffs,

"yeah? you got a problem with it?" louis gets up in zayn's face, trying to look tough.

surely zayn backs up a bit, but he wasn't scared of him. "no, it's just pretty odd since you seem a lot older."

"well, im 15, niall is 14, and liam is 15-"

"and i'm 14." harry cuts off louis. louis scoffs at him and and then smirks for some reason.

zayn just kept looking down at the small boy and laughs.

"so what are you guys doing out here?" zayn asked with curiosity.

"we were playing baseball and liam here hits way to damn hard and so far to where the point it hit your window. we'll pay for any damages especially if it hit your window." louis says,

"no-no , i had the window open so it went through."

"oh well okay, anyways we had a long night so we'll leave. nice to meet you though, don't forget us." louis pats him on the back and walks away.

"alight bro." liam holds on his hand and brings their chest close for a brotherly hug. after that niall fist bumped him and then gets back to liam and louis.

harry was the last. "uhm, zayn? do you think you can walk me home?"

zayn turns and looks at him, "why? don't you live where they live?"

"I don't. i actually live down the road from here. do you think you can? please? i'm scared to go by myself." harry pleads and puts his bottom lip out, surely zayn sighs and agrees.

for some reason, harry grabs onto his hand which made zayn furrow his eyebrows and question why? but he ignored it and kept walking with harry.

"how was your day zayn?" harry asks.

"uhh, it was good. what about yours?"

"actually it was awesome. I prayed for a new friend and I guess god answered it with a boy from bradford and ccame to utah." harry smiles up at him. zayn snaps his head at him with widen eyes and then smirks.

"that's nice. uhm, can I ask you something harry?" zayn asks with a serious tone.

"yes zayn?"

"is there any hot girls here in utah?" harry stops at his track and lets go of zayn's hand who was steps away from harry.

"what?" harry asks.

"is there?" zayn questioned the confused lad.

harry was about to protest but stopped himself and closed his mouth. he shrugs his shoulders like he doesn't know if there's any and walks without zayn.

zayn looks at him funny and catches up to harry. "hey."

harry kept walking and zayn still tried to catch his attention. "hey." harry ignores and keeps walking.

zayn gets in front of him and stops harry. "hey. woah, is everything fine? did i say something wrong to upset you?"

as much as harry wanted to say yes, he didn't. "no, everything fine. hey uhm, it's okay you can go back home. i can walk the rest by myself."

"you sure?" zayn says,

"positive." harry states and walks away from a frozen zayn.

"oh- okay, goodnight harry." zayn puts his hands in his pockets and sighs.

harry didn't say anything but kept walking.

through the night, zayn wondered why harry was acting like that bafter he asked him if there were any hot girls but he just forgets about it.
↠ ↠