seventeen

zayn lays beneath the sheets of his bed, smiling to himself as the memories of all the fun he had since he's got here.

actually, the memories of this summer were the only ones he'd never want to forget.

he sighs deeply, yet very gay(happy).

his door was open by him mom who walks toward him and sits on the corner of his bed.

"happy thoughts?" trisha spoke up with a grin on her face.

"yeah." zayn answers. "of all the things i did this summer." he adds. he flips to his stomach while he still holds onto his pillow.

"i never want to leave this place." zayn says cheerfully, adding a giggle at the end.

"see, i told you. I knew you'd like it here." trisha says.

zayn hums in response.

"well, hun. lights out in five minutes and off you go to sleep." trisha commands.

"i know, mama." zayn assures.

trisha was at the door way and beginning to close his door. "goodnight zayn."

"night." he says back before drifting off into his sleepy state.

↠ ↠

"have you ever tried roller skating?" harry asked zayn.

they kept holding hands while eating sandwiches zayn's mom made. yeah, she knew about their relationship and so did yaser, but they didn't seem to care since it was very cute to them.

"only once. despite that i bearly can stand but it's fun after you get the hang of it."

"great." harry smiles. "so do you wanna?"

"wanna what?" zayn asked.

"you know. roller skate." harry asked. "the gang will be there too."

zayn lifted his shoulders, then nods his head. "sure, why not, right?"

harry giggles, "great!"

↠ ↠

soon after hours, the whole gang arrived at Dee's Roller Skating Rink.

harry brought over two pairs of skates.

the white ones were for him and the blue were for zayn.

"we're going to have so much fun zaynie!" he exclaimed.

zayn leveled his head to kiss harry's head and smiles, "I know, babe. I'm just worried that I forget what to do in skating?"

"oh don't worry zaynie. i'll be there to help you if it comes to that." harry says, smiling back at zayn.

"alright guys, let have a good time." louis says before opening the door.

short, but o well. anyways, we're close to the end (:

-ary