sixteen

after the whole argument things went back to normal.

harry didn't find any logic on holding grudges when zayn himself had told him he was his and he shouldn't worry.

so the next day they decided to go to the lake and have a bit of fun. as well as blow off some steam and cool down a bit.

zayn went to go pick up harry on his bike to meet up with everyone else at a park not far away.

"hey, love." zayn said smiling at harry who walked out in zayn's jersey and some short shorts and a towel.

"hi." he said and pecked zayns cheek and they made their way to the park.

after a few minutes of riding later they met up with everyone.

"hi guys!" louis said happier than ever and harry noticed.

"why are you so happy?"

" wow, harold. can't i just be happy, geez." he said.

"he got laid." niall said smirking at harry and zayn.

"i'll follow you guys." zayn stated and they louis nodded and started pedaling, leading the group.

after a few stops they got to the empty lake.

they set their things down and forgot about the sunscreen only wanting to get into the water.

"last one in s'a chump!" niall hollered and they took off running.

"well... looks like i'm the chump." zayn said and sat on the towel as he watches his friends splash in the water.

"zayn! babe! get in the waters lovely!" harry yelled.

zayn looked at harry and harry remembered that he couldn't swim and just dropped the topic. he assumed he didn't want to be embarrassed in front of everyone.

"zayn, mate! get in!" liam yelled.

"no thanks! i'm gonna tan!" He said and laid back.

after that the rest just played chicken in the water, and swung off the swing that was attached to a tree branch into the lake.

"hey. i'm gonna go get some snacks!" harry announced getting out of the water.

"zayn, you coming?" cara asked tagging along.

"no, i think he's asleep. i'll just get him something." harry said and soon all the girls left with harry.

the shops weren't far away so he doubted the boys would do much. plus they were hungry and when their hungry they don't do much until they get food.

"liam, everyone can do that." louis said crossing his arms at liam who was doing a handstand under water.

"i can't." niall said.

"shut up, niall." louis snapped.

"i bet I can hold by breath underwater longer–"

"shut up, liam. i have a plan." louis said smirking, staring at zayn.

"what are you thinking?" niall said.