thirteen

"you guys have to leave or i'm calling security." one of the life guards said.

"why?! we haven't done anything wrong!" niall said getting red in the face.

"some people are uncomfortable with your excessive pda." one of the life guards said looking at liam and cara.

they all looked at liam and cara, then started laughing. they picked up all their belongings and walked out of the gate doors.

"bye, cara. bye, niall. bye, louis. bye, ken–"

"okay, that's enough," zayn said interrupting harry and pulled him in the direction where their homes were. "bye, guys." zayn said to his friends and walked off.

"they are so cute." zayn heard kendall squeal.

*smack*

"why don't you ever treat me like that !?" he heard kendall say.

"oi! that was uncalled for !" he heard an irish accent exclaimed. he smiled and laughed.

"hey, babe." zayn said to harry; who was eating his cherries... no care in the world.

zayn grabbed both sides of Harry's face and slammed their lips together. once they pulled away zayn had a smirk on his face and harry was blushing.

"did you steal my cherry?" harry asked realizing there was nothing in his mouth.

zayn opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out and laid on it was the maraschino cherry.

"zayn ! that was my last cherry! and you stole it !" harry whined. laughing after.

"that's not the only cherry I'll be stealing from you, harry." zayn whispered in harry's ear and slapped his bum squeezing it.

"ugh. your so gross." harry said walking alongside zayn.

"you love it." zayn said biting harry's cheek.

"hmm. do i?" harry said.

"you do. now let's get you home before i kidnap you and hold you hostage in my room." zayn said. harry laughed.

"sounds promising." harry replied with a smile.

zayn grabbed harry's hand and kissed it. they walked past zayn's house to harry's. this time, harry didn't complain; he knew there was no point with zayn.

he stared at zayn and smiled widely.

"like what you see? don't worry i do too. sometimes they take away all my mirrors then i have to cry myself to sleep." zayn said and 'cringes' and harry laughs.

"you dork." he says and nudges him.

they get to harry's house and zayn drops him off.

"bye, babe." zayn said, grabbing harry's waist and pecking his lips lightly.

"bye, zaynie." harry replied and giggled and walked into his house.

zayn walked home alone and was deep in thought.

he was remembering how earlier in the summer he thought moving to utah was the worst thing to happen to him. he was leaving behind all his closest friends and girlfriend. but now he realizes half of his 'friends' weren't loyal either way and perrie.. well. he has harry and the gang now and he couldn't be happier.