eight

"batter up!" niall says before throwing the ball to zayn and louis patting the baseball bat onto the dirt baseball mat.

zayn eyed louis and thought of a tactic to use so louis can't hit the ball.

he smirks and thinks maybe he should just throw a curve ball.

just when zayn was about to throw, he looks to the side, seeing harry hugging a blonde girl then greets the other.

louis was getting impatient as he held the baseball bat high to hit the ball.

just then, a brunette covers his eyes with both of her hands onto louis eyes to cover and giggles lightly.

"harry what are you doing?" louis questions as he's trying to figure out why he's doing this in the middle of the game.

he then hears a familiar giggle he couldn't put his finger on. the wind blew a little as the smell of strawberries gone through his nostrils.

"nooo , can it be?" he says as the brunette takes her hands off him and puts them behind her back.

louis turns back slowly and smiles.

"baby!" louis says happily and grabs a hold of eleanor and brings her up in the air.

"louis!" she says with excitement.

(a/n: please don't hate on eleanor, it was my old ship and i miss her a lot! especially in louis hold)

he plops kisses on her cheek which makes her giggle.

"miss you love, how was camp with cara and kendall?"

"the worst." eleanor confessed.

"apparently we were very reckless and scandalously girls who wreck whatever we touch, according to the general." she scoffs.

louis puts his hands on both of her sides and rocks side to side as he began to close the gap between them, "mmm ... i wonder what did you guys do to get those kind words." he nuzzles his nose with hers.

"mmm we'll tell you all the rest tonight when we have the bon fire."

"oh alright." louis says and then attaches his lips with hers.

at that , zayn jumped to conclusions that louis and that girl were boyfriend and girlfriend.

he turns back to the others who were laugh at something harry said.

after a second or two liam calls for him.

"zayn come here! come meet the girls."

with that, zayn smirks and makes his way to the group.

liam grabs at zayn and puts a arm on around his shoulder. "this here girls is my boy zayn. he came all the way from bradford to our little world." liam smiles.

"hey zayn." cara spoke up, giving a small wave and fake smile.

"hey baby." zayn tried to flirt but it failed when liam hits him hard on the chest.

"that's my girl you're talking to man." liam scoffs and grabs at cara, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"woah, dude. sorry i didn't know." zayn says as he rubs his chest.

after a long snog, liam smiles and winks at zayn, "its alright mate."

zayn straighten himself up and turns to kendall.