eleven

A/N: I just wanna say that thank you for 6k views and 500+ votes and 500 comments! it makes me happy that i get this much attention than i did before.

i love each and everyone of you very much and i hope that we will keep in touch all the time. repeat, i love you all very much.
_____________________

"twelve dollars and seven cents."

zayn searched through the pocket of his jean jacket and pulled out the exact amount.

after grabbing the groceries out of the bin, he walked out and simply looked around the town. once he was about to go the direction to his house, he hears slight whimpers and a familiar voice.

"please. jake. stop." the voice rang through zayn's ear and yet, he still can't put his finger on it. he walks closer to where the whimpers led him. he kept walking till he hit the corner of a store. he peeks while he hid on the side. his eyes widen and clenched his jaw when he saw who it was.

a brunette boy who had his hair slicked back and eyes fluttered when his lips were attatched onto harry's neck. he had harry's hands secured from getting away and the other hand of his holds onto his hip.

"please jake... i don't want this. please stop and get off me please!" harry whimpers, shutting his eyes tightly and breathing heavily.

"i don't care if you don't want this. if i want something, i'll make sure to get it." he says huskily, then bites a bit harsh onto harry's neck, causing harry to scream slightly.

zayn gritted his teeth and balled his fist till it turned white. he dropped his groceries and walks toward the two.

"HE SAID GET OFF HIM!" zayn shouts and pushes the guy harshly onto the ground. zayn took the chance and punched jake in the face. jake winced at the pain that shot theough his face which made him numb but he got conscience back and punch zayn in face, causing him to fall off the guy.

"please stop!" harry screamed, his hands hold onto his pained neck and squeezed tightly onto his olive t-shirt.

yet after he screamed that out, not even one of them stopped fighting. after giving jake a few punches, jake finally put his hands up to warn zayn he had enough. he brought his knees up to secure his stomach and manhood and breathed through his mouth.

zayn got up and wiped the blood that was dripping through his mouth.

he points his finger out at jack and shakes his head, "you best stay away from harry. if i ever hear or see that you've been with harry and ever did this to him again. i swear i will smash your head into a wall understand?!" zayn threatened.

jake had shut his eyes and laughed before coughing up blood. the actions of jake made zayn breathe through his nose and bend down to hold onto jakes shirt and raise his fist up, causing jake to flinch.

"UNDERSTAND?!" zayn shouts.

"okay du-de chill o-ut." jake stuttered in fear. zayn gave it a second and let's go of him. jake gets up rapidly and leaves harry and zayn alone. once he got up and turns back, he sees harry on the side hiding his tearful eyes and sobs. seeing harry like this made zayn look at him in aw. why would anyone make harry cry? it's so raw, and not cool.

"harry are you alright. did he hurt you very badly?" zayn questioned harry before crouching down.

"p-please don't hurt me zaynie." harry says between sobs.

"harry i'm not going to hurt you, why would I ever do that to you?"

"because you hurt jakey." harry pulled his hands away from his eyes and looked up at zayn.

zayn licked his bottom lips and grabbed a hold of harry's chin. he lifted his chin up a bit and continues his words, "i would never hurt you, harry you mean a lot to me and i swear will never ever, ever, ever hurt you."

and in that moment harry couldn't hold in the urge no more and brought his lips with zayn's.

zayn slightly flinched, not knowing this would happen moved his lips when the taste of cherries hit his buds. he closes his eyes and enjoys the feeling of harry's soft lips with his. he shifted his hands up harry's hips and grips onto them firmly. it felt so right to have harry in his hold, he never felt this before, not even with perrie.

"wait." zayn half— whispered between their hungry lips. he pulls back and looked at harry who looked very much confused.

"what?" harry questioned zayn innocently.

"i— i want this to be right okay?"

"what do you mean?" harry was now more confused than before.

zayn pressed his lips into a line and reaches for harry's hand.

zayn sighed, " what i'm trying to say is that ... i like you a lot harry. i never had a thing for a guy and it's all new to me. you're so meaningful and so beautiful."

he paused, "i wanna make you mine." zayn breathed out with a smile. harry eyes widen and squealed loudly like a girl. he wrapped his arms around zayn's neck and brought them into another kiss.

"so what do you say, be my —boyfriend?" zayn says between kisses.

harry pulled away for air and smiles, "of course zaynie." zayn smiles wildly and urged to tickle harry's sides.

"stop it zaynie! that tickles." he giggled.

zayn laughed at harry who twitched at the feeling of zayn's fingers. he finally stopped tickling the lad and brought him up for a hug. after they pulled away zayn kisse his temple and pulled the both of them up on their feet.

"come on harry, lets go back to my house and drop off my groceries. then after if you'd like. i'd like to— well if it's okay with you, but smooch more." zayn turned his head a bit and blushed to himself.

"oh zaynie, you're so shy. of course i'd like to smooch more. come on then! no time to lose."

zayn half laughed and swung his arm around harry.

↠ ↠

well, zarry is here! the ship is finally floating and ready to ship off.

sorry for speeding zarry but ot's the only way for me to be motivated. love you all xx.