four

[please give back feedback]
— thank you!

zayn hasn't spoken a word to harry or haven't seen the boy either since the last time they saw each other, which was five days ago.

now it's friday june 1st, 1962.

although he has bumped into liam and niall at a mc Donald's which was pretty cool because apparently they had lunch together and know a little about each other.

most of their talks were about harry because that's what zayn's been blabbing about but he didn't seem to realize that he sort of miss seeing harry.

anyways, zayn finished unpacking and now he's just been throwing his baseball in the air and catching it while he lays in his own bed.

he was kind of tired of doing this, and yet he has no one to turn to, to have fun.

his dad didn't have time to play with him because he's at his new office, working for NASA.

he sighs, because he knows probably most of his summer will end up being a routine of doing nothing and just go to sleep.

he sort of missed his friends who are in bradford, but it seemed to fade to the point he might even cut them off and find new friends at his new school he'll go to in september 10.

but for sure, this will be the longest summer.

he hears a soft knock coming from behind his closed door and he continues to lay down while his head is out on the side of the bed, knowing it must be his mum.

"come in mum." he commands and waits for her to come in.

"zayn?" he hears a soft familiar voice instead of his mum's.

he turns his head, seeing harry popping his his head through the slit of the door way.

"harry? what are you doing here?" zayn quickly straighten himself up and throws his glove and his baseball to the side.

harry walks into his room and closes the door slightly behind himself.

"just wanted to see you. how you been?" harry asks. he takes off his shoes and hops onto zayn's bed and crosses his legs.

"i've been good i guess. lonely, but I at least have my ball to keep me company." harry giggles at zayn's response. zayn smirks at how harry can always be entertained by anything he says.

"that's great I guess. what are you doing today?"

"nothing, as usual." zayn says.

"well, i'm off to our turf. why don't you come along? it'll be fun. liam and louis are begging me to get you." harry asks zayn. zayn wanted to say yes but his dark/lazy mood was still in and he seemed to want to stay.

"err- i don't know." zayn scratches his scalp.

"please zaynie?!" harry pleaded and grabs zayn's hand.

zaynie? that's the first time zayn ever heard that type of nickname. he likes it.

"oh alright then." zayn gives up.

"yay! i'll meet you outside." harry hops off the bed and grabs his shoes before running out.

zayn huffs out a breath and grabs his cap.

↠ ↠

"so? where is this turf to be exact? we've been walking for... i don't know but it seems long." zayn says.

"we're pretty close, just hold up." harry responds. they kept walking down the sidewalk till harry turns the right, into a field of grass. zayn follows wondering why is it this far and why are they walking down to a wall and a big bush.