cake

'luke.' calum bit his lip and sighed 'we have class..' he whispered and luke turned his head back to look at the precious boy 'just..please?' and the boy in leather led him farther up the stairs and towards the roof 'luke is this really a good idea?' but the blonde just looked back on him with fond eyes and a little smile 'only if you want it to be..' he whispered and calum bit his lip and when luke pushed open the door and led calum out and calum shivered luke bit his lip and shrugged off his jacket, suddenly self conscious of his tattoos, pulling calum close and wrapping the leather around his shoulders and calum blushed with a grin and luke bit his lip to hold back a gasp at how big it was on him, he was so so small, so cute, and they've kinda been in a half-relationship for a while because they had had to work together for a project in english but ever since then it's been different, more than friends, and luke sits on the ledge of the building, dangling his feet over and he pulls calum down to sit on his lap, murmuring something along the lines of 'can't have you ruining your pretty clothes.' and calum blushes as he holds him respectfully and brushes little kisses over his jaw and ear and anywhere he could really reach and somehow when calum is getting scolded later since the principal called his mum he doesn't care, he just smiles and blushes dreamily at the jacket still around his shoulders and the ghost of luke's lips on his face and jaw and neck and lips.