Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

"Professor?" The student whispered, walking towards Severus who was standing staring at them. He put his wand away and met the student in the middle of the room, a fierce scowl on his face.

"We need to talk." He growled, gesturing to the bed where the student continued to sit down before glancing nervously up at him as he stood over them, arms folded across his chest.

"About what?" She asked timidly, tucking a strand of golden hair behind her ear before returning her hands to her lap and fiddling with the shirt sleeve.

"You know what!"  Severus screamed, storming towards her until their knees were touching and his flowing cape billowed across her bare legs.

"Severus, I honestly don't know what you are talking about." Hestia murmured, her voice a hoarse whisper as her features contorted with fear after seeing his excessive anger. He frowned slightly, seeing the scared look in her eyes and sank onto the bed beside her.

"Sorry." He muttered, grabbing her hand from her lap and rubbing it softly with his thumb. She visibly relaxed, but she sighed exasperatedly as she heard people banging on the door.

"Hestia! Hestia let me in, please." Draco cried from the other side, causing Hestia to scowl fiercely. Severus cupped her chin in his hand and turned her to face him. He leant forwards and kissed her softly on the lips for only a moment, the tingling sensation lingering on her lips and leaving her wanting more.

"Run away with me." He whispered, and the idea seemed extremely enticing.

"But you can't! They'll throw you in Azkaban." Hestia frowned, her eyes searching his face for a non-existent flicker of fear.

"Hestia, they will throw me in Azkaban tomorrow anyway. For life. I used an unforgivable curse, they won't treat me lightly. And I might never see you again, this is probably the best way." Hestia averted her eyes to her lap and her frown increased, causing Severus to smirk slightly. "You look extremely attractive when you are upset." He grinned, making her laugh and look back up at him.

"You think so?" She cocked her head to one side and leant forwards, meeting him  in the middle and kissing him tenderly, their lips working in perfect unison as she clasped her hands behind his head and he pushed her onto her back. She sank into the soft duvet cover as Severus trailed kisses down her neck, hands pinning her onto the bed as he straddled her legs. Kissing him passionately, Hestia allowed him to unbutton her school shirt as she tugged at his robe, managing to pull it over his head.

He managed to unbutton the shirt and Hestia pulled it off whilst her hands clawed through his hair desperately and he pinned her onto the bed harder, his breathing heavy and fast, matching her quick, excited gasps as his hands crawled up her bare legs and near her short black skirt.

She giggled when she felt his cold hands against her bare skin and his warm breath against her chest. Severus kissed her again before pulling slowly away, mouth inches from hers, and his body still on  top of her. Her eyes stared deeply into his as she realised that there was nothing stopping them now.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered breathlessly and in reply Hestia grabbed him tightly by the back of the head and pulled him into a deep, desperate kiss, lips moving in sync with her hands as she fumbled with the buckle of his belt. He kissed her back, pushing her even deeper into the bed and pressing his body against hers.

She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he fumbled with the clasping on her back, lips tingling from recent contact as his kisses trailed from her mouth and down her neck.