Sneak Preview of 'Everlasting Love - A sequel to Hindered Love'.

HAS BEEN POSTED :D:D CHECK OUT MY PROFILE TO FIND IT!

Everlasting Love.

For love can cross any boundary. Even the one between our world and the world of the dead. Sometimes it is just too hard to move on, for love never dies, it is always there, even after you are gone. Some love is too strong to be forgotten.

*~*~*~*

Lucius rocked gently backwards and forwards, rubbing his hands neurotically as he muttered deliriously under his breath.

"I'll get you!" He laughed hysterically as his eyes darted around the enclosed space wildly. "I'll get you!"

The same words were muttered again and again as he pulled himself to his knees and shuffled over to the jagged stone wall. He traced his fingers along the rough drawing etched haggardly into the crumbling surface, still muttering under his breath.

"I'll get you. I'll get you." He felt a chill freeze his blood and his eyes widened as he started to whimper. He dropped to the floor and curled into a ball, sobbing loudly.

"I'll get you!" He screamed as the dementor curled its gnarled hands around the bars at the front of his dilapidated cell. The loathsome creature floated effortlessly towards him as he laughed maniacally, pointing at the crudely drawn picture carved into the wall. "I'LL GET YOU!" He roared. The last thing he saw before falling into the dementors icy clutches as it froze his soul was the woman's face he had gauged into the rock.

*~*~*~*

Hestia awoke when she felt a soft kiss planted on her cheek. She stretched slightly before allowing herself to be enveloped in her husbands comforting embrace.

 "Good morning." He murmured into her ear, pulling the covers tightly over them.

"Good morning." She smiled before turning in his arms and kissing him on the lips, savouring the warmth that tingled and spread through her body as his mouth touched hers. He lifted his hand and stroked her cheek gently as she wrapped her legs around his.

"I cannot tell you how long I have dreamt of waking up next to you every morning." Hestia whispered, pulling away slightly so that their noses were touching. His eyes fluttered open and stared deeply into hers.

"If it is as long as I have, I know how you are feeling." He grinned before turning onto his back. Hestia snuggled up against him, on her side, and rested a hand on his chest before closing her eyes again. When she began to snore softly Severus kissed her lightly on the top of her head before closing his eyes and sinking his head back into the soft pillow.

They were both woken however when there was a loud shouting from the next room. Hestia groaned as she pulled the covers off but as she went to get out of bed, Severus pushed her back down.

"I'll do it." He smiled warmly at her before getting up and pulling the covers back over her. He opened the adjoining door slowly and laughed as he saw his sons grinning face staring avidly at him out of the darkness.

"Hey Tobias!" He called softly, causing his sons smile to widen.

"Good morning daddy!" Tobias shouted from his bed causing Severus to place a finger over his lips.

"Shh, mummy's still in bed."

"Sorry daddy." Tobias said, frowning slightly. Severus walked towards him and grabbed him from the bed before holding him tightly to his chest.

"It's alright little man. No need to apologise." He murmured into his hair before kissing his head softly. He pulled away sat down on the bed before balancing his son on his knee. "You are the cutest three year old I have ever seen." He grinned.

"You are the cutest fifty year old I have ever seen." Tobias said, an innocent look on his face.

"Hey! Who told you I was fifty?" Severus laughed.

"Mummy." Tobias said, already getting distracted by the stuffed animal sitting in his bed.

"I'll have to tell her off then. I'm not fifty!" He grinned before placing his son on the bed so he could play with the small cuddly wolf. Walking out of the room he pulled the curtains open slightly to let some light into the room, before going back into the dark bedroom.

Hestia was laying at the end of the bed, propping her head up with her elbow as she stared at Severus, one eyebrow raised.

"What?" Severus asked, stopping just before the bed.

"I never knew you could be such a good father." She smiled as he sat on the bed next to her and grabbed her hand, massaging it gently.

"There are lots of things about me that would surprise you." He said

"Like what?"

"Like I have been told that I am not capable of having someone as beautiful as you, but somehow I managed it."

"That's not a surprise, I knew that we would be together someday. From the first day that we met, I could never keep my eyes off you." She slid her legs off the bed and sat beside Severus, resting her head on his shoulder. He chuckled lightly, pleased at her comment.

"Me join!" Tobias ran from his room and jumped in between his parents, causing them to laugh as he tried to wrap his small arms around them both at the same time.

*~*~*~*