chapter 12

Addy's pov

"Brantley it's almost 8. As much as I don't want to, you have to take me home." His muffled grumbles and groans we adorable. I'm pretty sure he said a few choice words, but I couldn't quite make them out since his head was buried in my neck from where we had snuggled up on his couch after Kolby left. Trying to move was useless since he had me in a death grip bear hug. Not that I minded, but I have soooooooo much stuff to get ready for class tomorrow since I bolted from the school today. I decided to us my teacher voice. "Come on big guy you gotta turn me loose. I have a lot of grading and catching up to-do tonight and tomorrow if you want me to be free for out date Saturday and dinner at your mama's on Sunday." My stern teacher look wasn't helping. The shit head just gave me his signature grin and of course I lost it. Once he finally let me go we made it to my door in about 10 minutes. It was the saying good bye that took forever and that was all my fault. I couldn't quit kissing him and the more he ran his hands up and down my back the more wound up I got. But I knew if I opened that door and he stuck one foot inside I would get nothing done but him. His half huff/sigh got my attention and his words that followed made me blush again. "I remember that look... Someone's gettin hot under the collar... That why you still haven't opened the door?" After a failed attempt to compose myself I was finally able to lift my chin and look him in the eye. "Why do you keep asking questions you know the answers to? Did the muscle mass suck out some of your brain tissues when it formed?" His fake hurt look was adorable. "Ok so one more kiss then I'm going to be a good boyfriend and go sit in my truck until you lock the door behind you." That one more kiss lasted another 5 minutes at least. I definitely need a cold shower before I can possibly focus to get anything done. Then I'll spend the next two hours grading before bed. That should get me caught up. I was almost done with the last stack when my phone buzzed from a text. But I didn't pick it up. I refuse to look until I'm done. About 15 minutes later I opened my messages as I walked to my room. It was a picture messgae from B. He's stretched out in bed and from the looks of things he's naked under that sheet! I shouldn't have done it but I messaged him back: you're mean. You did that on purpose.
B: I wouldn't be mean to you. Just figured you would want something to dream about... 😉.
Me: I don't even know what to say to that except good night and I'll see you Saturday.
B: good night and sweet dreams Angel 😁

12:15 a.m. that's what time my clock said when I woke up from a glorious yet agonizing dream about Brantley. It was exactly like our last weekend we spent together before he left, but in my dream he was all tick, muscled, and tatted. The thought of being with him like that again had me all wound up and aching for his touch. I've got it so damn bad my thighs are starting to get damp just thinking about him. Before I realized what I was doing I had called him. "What's wrong baby girl?" Good god his groggy half asleep voice was damn sexy. "You've got me so damn wound up I've been dreaming about you. About our weekend at the cabin. Now I can't sleep and I don't want another cold shower! So if I can't sleep neither can you. Mean this is all your fault!" That deep chuckle on the other end of the call didn't help my problem. "Guess I'll just have to come put my baby girl to sleep. Be there in 10 darlin." He hung up.... Oh God! Did I just... I seriously just made a booty call. So m