chapter 13

Brantley's POV: by SPaige0615

I smirked arrogantly and pulled on my boots. Adalynn's call shocked the hell out of me. But I was more than happy to put her little ass to bed. I grabbed my keys and hopped in the truck, anxious to get there. When I pulled into her driveway, all was quiet. I didn't bother knocking, I saw the lamp in the living room on. I grabbed the spare key and let myself in. She jumped up from the couch in shock. "I didn't actually think you'd come over.." She whispered with wide eyes. I kicked the door closed with my boot, locked it, then stalked towards her. I caught her by the ass with one hand and hauled her up into my arms. She squealed and held on to my shoulders. "Brantley! What-" I cut her off with a harsh kiss. "Yes or no? Tell me right now. I've learned all kinds of new tricks through the years baby, you tell me to stop and I'll leave now. Otherwise, shut up and hang on to something, it's gonna be one hell of a ride little girl." I growled roughly. Addy purred and melted into me, locking her lips to mine. I growled and walked us to her bedroom, kicking out of my boots along the way. I set her down in the doorway long enough to sling my hat to the side, then shrug out of my leather jacket. Addy eyed my arms and chest appreciatively. "How long has it been for you?" I asked her. "Three years, two months, and four days." She answered immediately. "No, in general, not since me." I explained. "Three years, two months, and four days." She repeated with a blush. "You're still the only man I've ever been with Brantley." She nearly whispered. I growled and pounced on her. She squealed as I stripped her and tossed her on the bed. I had her completely naked in seconds. I stripped and her eyes bugged out of her head. "Y-you... Woah..." She stuttered. "Funny story, I pack on muscle mass pretty quick when I'm sober." I chuckled and flexed. Addy whimpered. I crawled up the bed and surrounded her. My arms caging her in, some of my weight pinning her down. I kissed her again, nudging her thighs apart so my hips could settle between them. I had to remember to be careful with her, Adalynn was so little, I didn't want to hurt her. I kissed a trail from her neck to her navel, pausing at all of my favorite places. I nipped her hip and she squirmed. "Hang on to the headboard. If you let go, I'll stop, understand?" I rumbled from between her legs. She nodded quickly and locked her fingers onto the headboard. I grinned and got to work making up for lost time. One of her hands landed on the back of my head and I pulled back. "Don't make me cuff you Addy Rose..." I growled in warming. She moaned prettily and grabbed the headboard again. When I finally had my fill of her, and Addy was shaking like a leaf, I kissed my way up her body and hovered over her. "You're still way too good at that..." She panted. I chuckled. "And you still taste like cotton candy. You know I got a sweet tooth princess." I growled and kissed her at the same time that I thrusted inside her. Addy grunted beneath me and my eyes nearly crossed at the tight wet heat. "Jesus Christ!" She croaked out when I sunk in another inch. I growled and shifted, clenching my teeth when she tightened around me and dug her nails into my back. "Baby you took me before, you can take me now, but you've gotta relax... There you go.. Deep breath..." I calmed her and she gradually relaxed. Once her body was tea customers to my size, I started thrusting in earnest, holding her steady as she slid up the bed. I pulled out and flipped her onto her belly, quickly smacking her ass and yanking her hips up into the air, then I was back inside her. I had a handful of her hair and a handful of ass, pivoting my hips quickly, then alternating long deep slow thrusts. Adalynn was sobbing beneath me, clawing at the sheets, begging and pleading for more. When she came, it looked like a demon being exorcized from her body. I was right behind her. When I finally caught my breath, and released my grip on her, her eyes were already closing, a grin on her face. I stood to get a warm rag to clean her up and she whimpered when she couldn't reach me. I settled her and quickly grabbed what I needed. After cleaning her up and pulling the blanket over us, I fell asleep with Adalynn tucked tightly into my side.

The next morning, Addy woke up first and cursed. She jumped out of bed and waddled to the bathroom to shower. She got dressed in record time, and when she came into the kitchen, I had a travel cup of coffee fixed and ready for her. "Bless you, you wonderful wonderful man." She moaned and chugged half the cup. I chuckled. Addy kissed me quickly and headed off to work. "Shit I'm so late! Text you later big guy!" she yelled out as she scrambled out the front door. My truck was parked behind her jeep in the driveway and she growled impatiently. "Here, take the truck. I wanna look at that death trap you call a jeep anyways." I grinned and tossed her the keys to my truck. She squealed happily and hauled ass to my truck.