Chapter 10 • Meeting Gone Wrong

It's been a few days since she was shown the city, and since she didn't have a car and didn't want men in black following her around she decided to stay home and not go anywhere.

During these few days Daniel spoke more to her than he had before. His sentence were longer and Mirabella if someone placed a spell on him or talked him into making civil conversation with her.

Mirabella made her way to the kitchen, and just as she was about to enter she saw a little girl with long, dirty blonde locks, olive skin and big hazel eyes sitting at the table. She was wearing black leggings with a long white top that had lace on top and black sandals.

"Who is this lady?" Mirabella asked in a playful tone.

The workers in the kitchen held back their laugher and shrug their shoulders. "We do not know," said the Chef. "She appeared mysteriously at the front door."

"Aunt Mirabella," Aurora chimed, as she got up from her chair and rushed to hug Mirabella. Aurora was Daniel's older sisters daughter and Mirabella had only met the girl at the wedding and she fell in love with her instantly.

Mirabella walked Aurora back to the table and sat down with her. "Are your parents also here?" She asked the girl.

Aurora shook her head. "Nope," she replied. "They dropped me off because they are helping Bianca with a few things. They will pick me up later."

Mirabella hummed. If she knew that Aurora was coming over she would have planned fun things they could do so the girl wouldn't get board. She thought for a moment and ideas came to her. "Okay, first did you eat anything?" Mirabella asked.

"Si," Aurora answered. "I had egg and toast before I got here."

(Yes)

"Chef," Mirabella called.

"Si, Mirabella?" The Chef said, as he looked at Mirabella with a long wooden spoon in his right hand.

(Yes)

"Can you prepare pancakes for this young lady?" Mirabella asked. Aurora gasped as a smile appeared on her face.

The Chef nodded his head and ordered for a bowl and ingredients.

••••

It's been a few hours and they have already played with the dolls that Aurora brought with her, ate, played with puzzles, and ate again, and then they went outside in the garden and now they were drawing in the living room. The table had drawings and colouring pencils scattered on the table and a few papers were on the floor.

There was a knock at the front door, causing Aurora and Mirabella to look up and see who had arrived. "Mum!" said Aurora with a smile. "Look, aunt Mirabella and I are drawing." The little girl grabbed her drawings and went to show them to her mother.

"They're lovely, principessa" said Ariana, before she placed a kiss upon her daughter's forehead.

(Princess)

Ariana turned Mirabella and smiled at her. "Thank you," She said. "For watching her, Mirabella."

"No problem. Besides, Aurora and I had a lot of fun" Mirabella smiled and winked at the little girl.

Arranged To The Mafia Boss जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें