Forced Marriage

Hailey's POV

When we got to the courthouse there were over a hundred of paparazzi waiting for Shawn and Richard. As we got out of the car, all eyes were on us and I couldn't help but feel like a celebrity.

"Don't worry,you'll get use to it." Shawn said. I just looked away and continued to walk into the courthouse. As I was walking, I heard one of my friends voice calling my name.

"Hailey. Is that you?" Said one of my friends. Jackson.

"Oh my gosh! Jackson. Hi. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm just here for my mom and dad who just got remarried. You?"

Shit. I knew he was going to ask that. What was I going to? Hey I'm here with Emily and we're about to get married to the two most powerful people in the world, who also happens to be in the mafia. I turned to Emily to see if she would help me, but I saw her and Richard walking into the courtroom, getting ready to get married. So I just told him something that I hope he believed me.

"I am doing some extra curricular to put on my college application." I said hoping he would fall for it.

"Oh cool. Well I have to, but we should hang out again. Call me. Bye."

After he left, I saw Shawn giving me the death glare and told me that I was not allowed to talk or hang out with any guy friends ever again. I just nodded and we walked into the courtroom, since it was our turn.

"Do you Shawn White take Hailey Blossom to be your wife?" Said the minister.

"I do."

"Do you Hailey Blossom take Shawn White to be your husband?"

"I do." I said while looking down at my shoes. I could hear a smirk coming from Shawn as he put the ring on my finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Said the minister.

Shawn was about to kiss me on the lips, but I quickly turned my face, so that he could kiss my cheek. After we were done, we left to go to the airport to start our new lives. I could see Emily's eyes water as we begin to board the plane. As we lifted off, I took one last look at my old town, crying.

I am on my way to hell. Yay me! (Note sarcasm)