That Was The Best I Ever Had

Shawn's POV

Picture of love quote

Yes! She gave me another chance, but I have earn her trust again and I know that is going to be hard. I told the guy to leave and went to our bedroom. When I walked in, I notice she wasn't in here; which made me sad. This is going to be harder than I thought.

Two weeks later

It's been two weeks with her being here and let me tell, it is driving me insane. I mean I want her, touch her, kiss her, and tell her that I love her. Most importantly, I need her underneath me. I remembered when she was gone for a month and I almost lost it. I almost drove over to Richard and Emily's house, just so that I can have her. She needs space though and I totally understand, but any day now Hailey. Any day.

I was currently in my office doing some work, when I looked up on my computer screen and saw Hailey. I know overprotective. There she was wrapped in a towel and let me tell you, Shawn Jr. was coming up. That's when I couldn't take it any longer. I stormed in the bedroom and locked the door, with a shocked Hailey.

Warning Sexual Content

"Shawn! What are you doing here?" Hailey yelled.

I just ignored her and kissed her and she responded back. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. She was moaning my name and it kept on getting me more and more sexual.

"Shawn.....please!"

I smirked at her and took off her towel. Revealing her nice brown body. I took off my clothes and went in between her legs and buried my face in her.

"Tell me what you want? Now." I told her.

"You."

After she said that, I licked her core over and over again and she was screaming my name and pulling on my hair. I continued to lick her, until I got up and began thrusting in her.

"Yes Shawn! Yes!"

"Look at me and listen closely."

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You don't know how long I wanted to do this and I am so sorry for what I did, but you are mine and only mine. And now, I am going to make you scream my name so loud, that all of New York will hear it."

And with that, I thrusted in her weak spot, where she screamed my name.

"Shawn!!!"

I quickly turned her around and put Shawn Jr. in her nice ass. She began screaming for me to go faster.

"Shawn.......faster! Faster!"

"I am baby. You like that?" I asked and she nodded.

"Am I forgiven?"

I waited for her answer, but it never came.

"I said, Am. I. Forgiven?" I said with each thrust.

"Yessssss Shawn! Yes Shawn! You are forgiven!"

I smiled and stopped, which she whimpered and I laughed. I laid next to her.

"I love you and I'm sorry for overreacting." Hailey says.

"No. Don't you ever say that. I am sorry for what I did to you and the lady. I will never hurt you again. Promise."

She nods and cuddle up to me.

"Oh and I love you too. Soooo much." I said and kissed her forehead, before falling into a deep sleep.

This was the best I ever had.