New Home

Hailey's POV

After a ten hour flight, we were finally here in New York; but we weren't living here. Instead we were living outside of New York, which was fine by me. Emily and I said our goodbyes and went  our separate ways with our 'husbands'. As Shawn drove, we pulled up to this huge house that could literally fit about five families.

"Welcome love." Shawn said as he was dragging me out the car and into the house.

When we entered, it was gorgeous. There were double staircases, a chandelier, big kitchen, twelve bedrooms and twelve bathrooms. A outdoor pool, tennis court, and about twenty cars. It was truly breathtaking. After taking the tour, Shawn showed me where I would be sleeping. Thankfully it was my own room.

"I know that you're not ready to move into my room with me and I am a little bit angry about it, but I guess since I took you away from your family, I thought you should have your own space." He said.

I gave him a small smile and was about to walk in,until he grabbed my wrist.

"Oh and one more thing. If you try to escape, bring any guy friends over, you will be punished. Understood?" He said.

I nodded my head and he smiled.

"Good. Now I have some stuff I have to do, so get comfortable and meet me at my office at seven for dinner." Shawn said, before kissing my head and walking away. I quickly went into my huge room and decided to take a nap. My last thought was 'why me'.

Shawn's POV

After I left Hailey, I went straight into my office to do 'work'. I turned on my computer and looked at the hidden video cam and saw my beautiful wife sleeping. All I wanted to do was walk right in her room and cuddle with her, but I knew I couldn't. Since it will be a very long time until I was able to sleep with her, let alone forgive me for taking her against her will. But she needs to know that she is everything to me and I would do anything for her. I want her to feel safe,but how can I. I am the leader of the most powerful mafia group in the whole fucking world. One wrong move, I could lose Hailey, but that will never happen and if it does, there will be a body bag waiting for them.

I decided to call Richard and see how he is doing with Emily.

S-Shaqawn

R-Richard

S- Hey Richard. How are things going over there.

R- Good. Emily just went to take a nap a couple of minutes ago. You?

S- Yeah same. Hailey went to take a nap too.

R- Shawn I feel bad that we took them against there will, but I have to say, Emily makes me want to do more for her. I would do anything for her. I just hope that she will feel the same way. You know?

S- Yeah me too, but I know they will forgive us. Hey how about tomorrow we let them have a girls day and when they come back, we surprise them with a nice French dinner?

R- That sounds perfect. Well I gotta go. I'll see you tomorrow.

After I ended the call, I decided that I would do some paperwork, while watching Hailey sleep. God damn, I love when she is sleeping. While I was doing some work, my assistant came in with a paper and told me it was left on the front door step. I quickly made him leave and read the letter.

Dear Shawn,
I see you have found your wife, as well as Richard. But I do have to ask, aren't they a little too young for you and Richard? Anyway, I am writing to you because I want you to watch your back and make sure Hailey is safe. God forbid she and Emily were to ever get kidnapped by me and my friends. Especially Hailey. Hmmm, I wonder what it would feel like to have her naked, chocolate body in my bed with me. Only time will tell.

See you soon,
Alexander

After I read, I flipped my desk over and punched a wall, which called Hailey to come in with a worried expression.

"Hey are you okay?" She said.

I nodded and told her to get ready for dinner. When she left I texted Richard about the letter from Alexander and told him to make sure to watch Emily at all times, as I do with Hailey. After that,I met Hailey in front of the door outside with a gorgeous pink and black dress, that showed  her nice, long legs. I took in to the car and hopped in on my side and drove. While I was driving, I decided to make small talk.

"So Hailey, how was your nap?"

"Good, I guess." She said while looking out the window.

"Um Hailey? I am sorry about me taking you away from your family, but it's just that I fell head over heels for you at my night club and I wanted nothing more, than to have you. I hope that you could forgive me and move into my room with me?" I said, hoping she would say yes.

"Shawn, that's sweet and all, but I can't forgive you that easily. You took me away from my family and forced me to marry you and move to the other side of the country. Also told me I am not allowed to have any guy friends. What is going to happen when I go off to college in the fall? Huh?" She said with tears down her face.

Fuck! I totally forgot about her starting college in the fall.

"I understand, but I can't let you go to college, unless it is online."

She turned to me and started yelling at me.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I CAN'T GO TO COLLEGE, UNLESS IT IS ONLINE! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I HAVE WORKED, JUST TO GET INTO A GREAT COLLEGE? LIKE STANDFORD! YOU KNOW WHAT? JUST TURN AROUND AND DRIVE ME BACK HOME! I'LL JUST EAT A FUCKING SANDWICH AND GO TO BED EARLY. OH AND I DO NOT FORGIVE YOU AND HELL NO I WILL NOT MOVE INTO YOUR ROOM!" She said.

I sighed and turned the car around and drove back home. As soon as we were back, she ran into the house and into her room. I felt like a complete idiot, but I can't tell her the real reason why she can't go to college. When I walked past her room, I could here her crying. I wanted to go in, but I knew not. So I just went straight into my room and went bed, thinking about Hailey.