Are You Serious?!?!

Picture of Hailey's and Emily's college

Hailey's POV

"You are going to college, love." Shawn said.

I looked at him like he was crazy, but when I to Emily and Richard, they are just smiling, like idiots.

"Are you serious?!" I asked, hoping he wasn't joking. He slowly nods and I couldn't help but give him a hug. At first, he was shock, but then wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey Hailey. If you are done, I have something else to tell you." Said Emily. I quickly let go of Shawn and looked at Emily.

"So as I was saying, we are going to college together and the college that we are going to is..... New York University!"

I looked at her, and began doing my little happy dance, which made everyone laughed.

"Wow! Thanks Shawn." I said, giving him a little Peck on the cheek.

"You're welcome, love. I just wanted to make up for yesterday." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled and hugged him again. Which made my tummy to start rumbling. I could hear Shawn chuckle, before telling me that dinner is ready.

As we walked to the garden, I saw really great food that looked like it came from France.

"Did you have this food ship all the way from France?" I asked.

"No! Of course not! I had my French chef cook all of this." Shawn said.

I let out a small laugh, before sitting down with Shawn beside me and Emily and Richard right across from us. We started talking, while we were eating and for the first time, I felt a little bit safe with Shawn and I felt like I now knew more of him. After dinner, Emily and Richard left and Shawn and I decided to watch a horror movie in his bedroom.

"Thank you again." I said, as we're watching Candy man.

"Your welcome Hailey. You know I would do anything for you?" He said. I nodded my head slowly. Before he turned away, I have him a soft kiss on the lips.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

At first, he was surprised, but then quickly responded back. He began kissing my neck, while pulling up my shirt. "You sure?" He said. I nodded my head quickly and started to unbutton his shirt. When I took his shirt off, he had an eight pack and boy when I tell you,I wanted to lick his abs. After he took off my shirt, he then took off my bra, showing my breasts. He laid me down on the bed and began sucking on my breast.

I moaned softly as his tongue was on my nipple. After a while, he began trailing kisses down my stomach, before he reached my shorts. He quickly took them off, along with my panties and put both of my legs on his shoulders. Shawn gave me a quick smirk, before going in my area and sucking on it. And this time, I didn't do a soft moan.

"Shawn! Please!" I screamed. He soon got the message and took off his pants and boxers and on the count of three he put his thing in my area. At first, it hurt like hell, but soon it was pleasure. He started to go faster and faster and soon brought me to my climax, where I screamed his name again.

After about my fifth orgasm, he got off of me and told me to sit on the floor. I quickly responded and soon his thing was in my face and well you get the picture. After awhile, we were both out of breath and decided to go bed.

"Good night, love. I love you."

"I love you too."