Please Forgive Me, Please

Hailey's POV

Picture of Hailey's wedding ring

It's been a whole month, since I last heard from Shawn and I can already say, that I miss him; but what he did was wrong. I haven't even spoken to my dad, because he should of never told Shawn's business like that. Currently, I've been staying at Emily and Richard's house and I couldn't be happier.

When Emily and Richard found out, they wanted nothing to do with him and told me I was more than welcome to stay with them. Although, Shawn has been texting, calling, emailing, and writing love letters to me, in hopes of me getting back with him. He even sent over four dozen of roses for me, like that will bring me back. I just need to focus on school right now and focus on Emily, since she is pregnant.

When I walked downstairs, I saw a box that had my name on it. I went over there and found a card stuck to it.

Hailey,

I know you are probably tired of me getting you things, but please know that I am a wreck without you. Yes, what I did was wrong of me and I know I won't be taking the easy way out. When I first saw you at the night club, I fell in love with you and I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Hailey I want to start a family with you and get married the real way, and grow old with you. Please talk to me soon, love.

Love,
Shawn.

After reading that, I went over to the box and inside of it, was a huge diamond ring. I was in complete shock and I didn't even know I had tears down my face. Emily and Richard walked down and saw me and then the box.

"Oh my gosh! Hailey!" Emily said, as she was hugging me.

"Hailey do you know what this means? He wants to marry you. The question is, do you? " Richard said.

"I don't know. I mean what he did was horrible and how do I know he won't do the same to me. Yes I want to marry him, but I don't know if I can trust him."

"Do you want me to talk to him for you, since I have to meet up with him anyways?"

"Wait! Why are you going to meet with him?!" Emily yelled.

"Honey, no yelling. You are going to stress out the baby."

"Okay; but you still haven't told me yet."

"He is still my partner and we have a meeting today. Hailey do you want me to talk to him for you?"

I only nodded and smiled. Richard nodded and left, after giving Emily a kiss.

Emily suggested that we should go to the mall and have a Girls Day. I smiled and nodded. Here we go.

Shawn's POV

When I saw Richard getting out of the car, I walked over to him to talk; but he refused. I frowned, knowing I lost my best friend and brother. When he found out about the whole baby, murder story, he didn't talk to me. So now I have to talk to him, to get my best friend back and also Hailey. Damn, I such a monster.

We had a meeting, with a CEO about giving us his oil company in Turkey. During the whole meeting, all I could think of was Hailey. Her face, laugh, smile, and her beautiful body. Horny, right. After about an hour, it was finally over and we took it. I was about to walk out, when Richard told me stay a minute. I felt excited. We didn't talk for a couple of minutes, until he spoke up

"How are you?" Richard said.

"Not good. I lost my best friend and my love" I said.

"Yeah. I do miss you and I am going to forgive you. We are brothers after all." Richard said, smiling. I smiled at that.

"Thanks. So how is Hailey. Did she get my present this morning."

"Yeah and to tell you the truth, she started crying. She didn't know what to say or do."

I felt bad, knowing that she was crying. I have never felt this kind of affection to a person, beside Richard.

"Why was she crying?"

"She said that she wants to marry you, but she doesn't know if you'll do the same thing that you did to that one lady. She's scared. Doesn't know if she can trust you."

"Fuck. What do I do? I won't harm her and I want her to trust me. To not be scared of me."

We stayed silent for a while, until Richard came up with a plan.

"Okay. How about you meet up with her at Central park and talk to her? Because I know she misses you and that she loves you."

I thought about it for a second and thought it was a good idea.

"I'm in; how do I get her to meet me there? She won't return any of my calls."

"Here, I'll call Emily and tell her to meet us at the park and bring Hailey."

I nodded my head, quickly. Richard left and I couldn't help, but feel excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because I get to see Hailey. Nervous, because she might run off.

Richard came back and told me that they just left the mall and are meeting us there, within the next thirty minutes. We quickly ran out and into the car, but before Richard stopping me.

"Richard, what's wrong? "

"Nothing, but I needed to do this."

I looked at him confused, until he punched me right in the guts. Well that hurt like a bitch.

"Okay! Now I forgive you! Let's go."

I slowly nodded and got in the car.

We had finally made it to the park and there she was. My Hailey and she looked sexy as hell. When we got out, we walked towards them and the minute she saw, she froze. Richard quickly grabbed Emily and walked towards the car, with Emily hitting him and trying to get loose. They drove off and it was just me and Hailey.

"Hi Hailey."