Talking to Richard

Picture of Richard

Shawn's POV

After Hailey told what happened, I quickly walked out of the room and walked in another, to call Richard. After a few more rings, he finally answered.

S-Shawn, R-Richard

S- Hey Richard. Can we talk?

R- Yeah. Is everything alright?

S- No. Hailey just told me what happened with her and Emily. You know about Alexander and Peter.

R- Really?! What did she say?! Tell me everything!

So I did. I told him everything and was pissed.

R- ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I'M GOING TO FIND THEM AND KILL THEM! ESPECIALLY PETER!

S- I know. Just calm down. Remember when I told you about that letter I got a few months ago?

R- Yeah. Was that him?

S- I think so. But something still doesn't add up. Alexander and Peter look too familiar. Don't you agree?

R- You know you're right. Have we ever met them before? I feel like we have.

S- I think so, but right now, I am going to go back and talk to Hailey. Goodnight and tell Emily I said goodnight too.

R- I will and do the same for me.

S- I will bye.

R- Bye.

After our conversation, I walked backed to mine and Hailey's room, where I saw here sleeping. Damn, she is so beautiful. I won't let anything happen to her and that's a promise I intend to keep.

I quietly, but quickly got undressed and went to bed, but not before hearing Hailey say something.

"I love Shawn."

I smiled. "I love you too, love." I said and fell into a peaceful sleep.