Family Visit

Picture of Hailey and Emily's Family

Hailey's POV

The next day, I woke with Shawn out of bed and heard laughing coming from downstairs. I quickly went down and saw the two people who I thought I would never see again. My mom and dad. I ran to them and started crying.

"Oh my gosh. Mom and dad, you're really here. I've missed you guys so much." I said, while keeping a tight, firm, grip on them. They just laughed.

" oh honey, we missed you too and you can thank Shawn.

I looked over to see Shawn smiling, like he just won a million of bucks. I wanted to slap him, but he brought my parents here.

"So how long are you guys staying?" I asked.

"For a whole week! With Emily's parents too!" Said my father.

I didn't even know that Emily's parents were here. I had to go and say hi to them later.

"Wow! That's awesome."

"It gets even better, my love." Said Shawn.

"Really? What?"

Shawn bent down and whispered

"We're going to Fiji."

I didn't know what came over me after that. I started to scream and I'm pretty sure that the neighborhood heard me. Shawn quickly covered my mouth and told me to pack up. I quickly packed up and went downstairs, to see Emily and her parents there.

"Emily!!!!!"

She quickly ran over to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. Along with her parents.

"Hey! Are you excited?!" She asked me. I nodded my head and Richard told us, it was time to leave. We all got in the cars and drove to the plane and headed off.

This was going to be an amazing trip. I thought to myself.