Kingslanding

"Finally," she muttered as she sat her foot down on stone steps at the entrance of the castle. As predicted her cousin Imp was standing there for her welcoming, not that she wanted her dearest uncle or the twins to welcome her to Kingslanding for her nephew's wedding. She rushed towards Tyrion Lannister and bent forward to bring him into a hug. " Ah, you're more beautiful than I last saw you, dear cousin. Thank the gods that I remembered that you'd have arrived in this attire or you'd have to hear from the queen herself ", Tyrion said he pulled back as looked up and down seeing her standing in breeches and white shirt with leather coat on. 

"You know me Tyrion, I'm no lady. Not when I'd drown in my on sweat," Ronnika huffed and looked at the men standing behind him,"Who are they ? " 

"Bronn, he is a knight and that's Podrick, my square. Ronnika Stark of Casterly Rock" ", he said introducing, first pointing at a man with shaggy features, black hair, blue eyes and then pointing at man with brown hair in red clothes. Podrick looked at surprise and awe and whispered,"The Lone Wolf". 

The whisper was hardly audible yet Ronnika picked it up and raised her eyebrow at Podrick,"You heard about me ?" The man then started stammering when he realized she heard him," Yes-s M'lady. Everyone knows you and of your beauty." 

She smirked and looked at Tyrion who was listening to their conversation, he just simply shrugged and started towards the castle. Ronnika knew she was pretty but not breathtaking as her blonde  cousin, the queen. She had long brown hair that curled at middle of her back, ivory skin with chest nut brown eyes and cherry lips. She looked like a norther, as her father, she was a wolf not a lion or the bloody Lannister who she hated so much. 

They reached to Tyrion's chambers and went to gallery, setting as Ronnika put her legs on chair in front of her, slumping in her chair, tied her hair into a pony tail. Tyrion set on the chair and raising the glass as Podrick filled it with blood red wine. "Would you like to have some ? ", her cousin raised his glass towards her. 

She shook her head,"You know I don't drink but I'd like some orange juice.", she replied looking at the square who nodded and filled a glass of juice handing it to her. She took a sip and looked at Tyrion," So hows my sadistic bastard nephew ?" she said sarcasm dripping from every single word. Her cousin shook his head laughing at how years hasn't changed her sarcastic, snarky comments while Bronn and Podrick looked at her surprise, not expecting such comments from highborn lady but joined along all the same. 

After their laughter faded, she sat up straight looking serious,"How's Sansa ? I heard you married her." Tyrion looked at her wearing a sad expression, hearing concern in her voice, his cousin had not met the Stark's after her farther's death, Lily her mother brought her back at Casterly Rock when Brandon died. All her contact from North was cut off, yet she was gifted with a dire wolf.  She grew up at the Rock yet she was nothing like a Lannister. That's why she was popularly known as "The Lone Wolf ". She rode horses, learned how to use a sword and played in dirt. Her mother died when she turned 10, when she was sent to live with them. North Remembers. 

"She is fine. Right now she maybe with Margery, the future queen.", he said as sipped his wine. 

She nodded," I'd like to meet her. "  She was only real relative she had left except, Tyrion and Jamie as she hated all of the family from her mother's side. She disowned her Lannister name as soon as she could, making a her Stark stuck at Rock. "How's the future queen ? or should I ask future queen reagent ?", she cocked her head.  

"The Tyrells are helpful, Kingslanding needs them and what better opportunity than now when kingdom is gifted with vicious idiot king. As for Cersei she is angry, she doesn't like Margery.", Tyrion replied. 

Ronnika snorted," She doesn't like anyone." She hated Cersei and Tywin Lannister more than anything and she had all the right. Her farther died and they murdered her mother when she was 10, coincidentally when her mother and her uncle had a fight, he disowned her as  a sister the every moment she got married to her father. He assigned a assassinate to do his dirty work.  She knew Tywin Lannister was nothing more than power seeking monster who killed her mother, he didn't even care about his own children. He didn't care when he married off his only daughter to drunkard king, when his son joined kings guard to make him proud also saving half million people of Kingslanding from Mad king or showed any concern for Tyrion, always looking at him with a disappointment.

Suddenly the doors banged open, revealing red faced Jamie. He panted and looked up to only to meet eyes of his beautiful cousin. Ronnika sat up and made her way to Jamie, and embraced him into a warm hug. He returned the hug, placing both his hands on small of her back. Her and Jamie were best friends, even though she was younger than him. Jamie trusted her with all his dark secrets, and cherished her as his little sister who would never judge him for anything, even with his secret with Cersei. She pulled back and looked down at his gold hand, holding it and looked up with worry itched on her face,"What-t happened ? ", she stammered. 

Jamie looked at her smiled softly yet his eyes held bit of sadness in them," Long story, but I'll be alright,wolf." He used her pet name, he knew she hated Lannisters and wanted no part of it, so he named her wolf and then after she was known as the lone wolf. "How was your journey ? " Jamie said making his way to the table picking up the goblet filled with wine. 

Ronnika turned around, slumping in her chair again and leaning forward to lay her head on table," It was tiring, gross, sweaty with bumps.", she replied her words muffled due to the table."I'm bit tired."

A noise of clearing the throat was heard from behind her and she set up looking behind to find her oh so lovely cousin of hers. "I heard the news that you arrived at the Kingslanding.", Cersei Lannister said in her sickly sweet voice that could fool anyone if not nobility.

 "Yes, I'm here aren't I ? ", Ronnika couldn't help but sneer back to her. She knew Cersei hated her as much as she hated her, always had even when she first met her. Cersei never liked her, always trying Jamie get away from and even told Tyrion to stay away from her. Cersei was a bitch who loved no one but herself, and Ronnika wondered how some one as good as Jamie fell in love with sick twisted whore.

"It's quiet nice that you could make it on time in King's wedding," Cersei said as she made her way to Jamie, standing beside him. Ronnika was travelling for the first time, new place, the High Gardens than staying at Casterly Rock, looking after it. 

"That bitch keeps track on me", Ronnika thought and all she wanted to do was drive her valyrian dagger through her throat but Jamie wouldn't be happy with it. "I had to make it, after all it's my nephews wedding, Isn't it ?", Ronnika shrugged. Joffrey was a vicious little boy sitting on iron throne that was not even his birth right, he'd make an awful king but that kid was less cruel to Ronnika some reason she didn't want to know. 

"Well, I'll be heading back to my chambers. I'm really tired and I'll see you at dinner Tyrion." Ronnika turned her back heading to her chambers. She locked the doors and laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling, thinking of everything that happened in a year. Robert died leaving Joffrey on throne, Renly died too, than Eddard Stark died leaving Arya and Sansa behind at Kingslanding. Arya went missing with two her brothers from north and now Robb and Catelyn Stark are dead too.  Stannis is trying to rebuild his army also Daenerys Targaryen is building her army across the bay with dragons. Everyone wants the iron throne, even Little finger. But you know what they say:                                                

When you play The Games of Thrones You Win or You Die. There is No Middle Ground.