Sparing and Schemes

Clash, clash and they both breathed in heavily, their eyes meeting one another. The proximity between Daemon and Ronnika almost nonexistent, Ronnika could clearly see his sharp features, his hazel eyes shined almost amber under the sun, his tanned skin covered in thin layer of sheen and sand, he smelled like salt and honey. She hated honey.

A flash of silver and repeated clashes of daggers. Ronnika moved to her side as she saw him surging forward to her, her hand quickly catching his wrist, putting pressure on it. The dagger dropped from his hand as he groaned in pain, she swiftly turned around twisting and pinning his hand on his back while her hand moved forward jabbing at his dagger, making him release his second dagger. Only in three minutes, both of his daggers were on the sand, kicking him in his knees making him buckle on ground.

She pressed her valyrian dagger against his neck while her golden handled wolf one into his back. Leaning down, brushing her lips against his ears, her hot breath fanned against his neck, she hissed," I win." A visible shudder passed through him and the mere sight of it made her grin. There was nothing more satisfying than have your enemy writhe in front of you. But for some reason she knew it wasn't only his fear for her but the lust Daemon had for her, that had him shuddering and for some sick twisted reason she liked the power she had over him. To play with him some more she leaned forward pressing a kiss on his red ear, biting on its lobe, teasing him as he inhaled sharply.

Her head snapped back, hearing the sound of claps, sound of Oberyn clapping. For almost few minutes she forgot that he was there, watching every move of her, every action of hers, watching her with those sharp hawk eyes and that thought alone had a shiver run down her spine. Oberyn was a jealous man, a man who didn't share and the man who saw his wife teasing another man while fighting in close proximity and she knew it was a start something new. A new game.

Releasing Daemon from her grips she turned around, she saw Oberyn nearing them and she saw his eyes dark eyes narrowed at her and her suspicious turned into belief when he licked his bottom lip, a new game had started. "I must say it was good fight." Oberyn said but she could clearly detect a hint of pride yet darkness in it. She could see Daemon get up in her periphery view and Oberyn eye's moving from Daemon to her and then she inhaled sharply for she knew. She knew that Oberyn knew how Daemon lusted for her, he knew that she knew that and still fought him. A dangerous game had started.

His arms wound around Ronnika's waist before she even had time to think and she harshly exhaled as her heart started pounding faster at a simple touch of his. She felt the heat radiate from him as her back pressed against his firm chest, as her skin started heating up, his sudden proximity making her mind hazy. His touch was toxic to her, always had been. She felt his hand tracing her shoulder, moving down brushing against the viper coiled around her arm sending sparks through her, letting it wonder down till it came at halt where he suddenly snatched the golden handled dagger from her grip. It was then when she snapped out of his haze, haze of his touch.

Before she could even blink, she found her new dagger pressed onto Daemon's neck while his hands raised into the air, surrendering. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it when Oberyn pushed the dagger more into his neck making a small cut, a thin stream of blood poured out of the wound, "My lord", Daemon murmured in pain as he winced at the sudden cut.

"Lover mine." Oberyn spoke in a husky voice tinted with darkness and anger," As much as I love to ravish that body of yours, I will love it even more when I slice you into tiny thousand little pieces and feed it to crows. The lady you were sparing with is my wife, boy. She is mine and I don't like to share. I'm sure you know how angry I get when someone touches what's mine with or without my permission. Are we clear ?" He hissed, almost sounding like a viper.