Morning After

She was never so sure and she was never so happy as the small smile played on her lips, as her eyes drank him in. Oberyn, lying so with expression so peacefully calm, his hair in a mess while his skin glowed softly under the morning light, her fingers curiously ran over his hard abs only to stop when she heard him groan lightly. Freezing she held her breathe, hopping that he'd not wake up and catch her staring at him but she knew there was no ray of hope when he husky murmured," Done staring, wolf ?"

"I'm was not staring," she mumbled looking away from his half naked figure though pink blush formed on her cheeks.

He opened his eyes, those black eyes so bright and eccentric that made her lose her mind every time she looked at them. Smirking, he grabbed her by her hips before pinning her down on the sheets as he hovered over her," Whatever you say wolf. I don't mind you staring at me, as I do the same."

She pulled up the sheets covering her naked self but her brows furrowed as her eyes narrowed," I'm not some statue to stare at." She deadpanned, now she understood why she felt someone's gaze on her all the time.

His eyes dilated as he pried the fingers off her sheets before taking them off, she protested only to have her hands pinned above her head. He didn't answer as he looked at her naked body under the soft sunlight, at the love bites he had scattered around her body, at her messy hair, her thoroughly kissed lips and delicious curves of her bodies having vague prints of his hands, he was in love again. Not only with her but with effect of aftermath of his love. "Never hide from me." He spoke firmly as her fingers moved on her sides, resting beneath her breast before averting his gaze at her face," You're mine to look at any time I want, mine to stare, mine to touch, mine to make love to, my dearest wife." Her stomach fluttered listening the four lettered word, as he leaned down brushing his lips against hers," Mine. Ronnika Martell for forever."

She nodded arching her back in need, tempting him to loosen his grip only to release her hands. As soon as her hands were free, they made their way into in his dark hair, pulling him down on her, biting into his ear as he pressed sensual kisses on her neck," You're mine, Oberyn Martell. For forever." Wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him closer. They both simultaneously groaned as their hips grounded together.

"Yours", he promised as he kissed her neck, he positioned himself against her dripping cunt. Grinding against her entrance to have her softly whine under him, the need for him was unbearable. He slightly trusted into her halfway only to pull out again and thrusting again to pull out, leaving her writhing below him in uncontrollable mess.

He leaned forward so their noses were just touching, his dark eyes gazing at her with love and lust," You forgot to beg, like I told you'd do after last night. Beg for my cock." Pressing his hard dick on her clit making her arch her back as she moaned loudly, digging her nails into his back.

"Fuck Oberyn" she moaned as she thrust her hips forwards only for him pin her hips down. His head shaking as he tutted her.

Before Oberyn could get another word out of his dirty mouth there was a knock on their door. Both of them froze, their eyes moved towards the door. Ronnika didn't want to caught making loud noises while she was naked underneath Oberyn while he surprised and angered by for whoever disturbed them in such an unholy hour. Their eyes snapped back, connecting black with chestnut sharing a look. Oberyn quickly got off her, pulling on his breeches as Ronnika pulled sheets on herself, covering herself if there any prying eyes were to come in. "I'll kill you if you don't go away right now." Oberyn growled loudly for the person on the other side of the door. Unwelcomed intrusion had ruffled his feathers.