Water Gardens

"I imagine this all very different for you, my lady." Daemon linked her arm through his, his orange sleeve brushing against the red viper coiled around her arm.

Ronnika just smiled, a smile that in her books meant that you're dead but she controlled herself. She didn't like Daemon touching her, only touch she wanted was Oberyn's." It is, but it is a nice change. Weather is different, the clothing, food, the people and their accent is all very different. I like it but I must confess that I do miss Casterly Rock and Winterfell, at least what I remember of it."

They walked through the maze of green trees, yellow and pink flowers with beautiful fountains that enhanced the beauty of the water gardens on a warm sunny day, under the crystal blue sky. Ronnika didn't knew the motives Daemon had, the only reason she agreed to walk with him was to find his motives. Everyone had motives, small or big, everyone including charming flirt such as Bastard of Godsgrace, even him.

"Why are we here Daemon ? What is it that you want ? Ronnika abruptly stopped, unlinking her arm from Daemon's, crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the wall." Be honest."

Daemon's surprised face turned into a smug one with sly smirk gracing his lips as he licked his bottom lip," It is true what they say about you. Nothing gets past the Lone Wolf."

Ronnika unimpressed stared at him blankly," If you don't start talking the only thing that is going to pass is my dagger through your heart. I'm not a patient person."

"I know. I've heard stories about you, about your temper, your impatience, your skills and most importantly your beauty." His dark hazel eyes diluted as he stepped forward towards her. His hand cupped her cheek as his thumb caressed her fair skin." You. I want to spend a night with you."

The only thing that was running through her mind was how much she wanted to chop off his fingers. Had he gone mad ? Did he forget who she was ? Who Oberyn was ? If Oberyn even saw them in this position he'd kill him without a second thought, not that she would mind.

"Was this the same thing you said to Arianne Martell ? Before you took her virginity, before you fucked her ?" Her question took Daemon off guard as he his eyes widened slightly but still he didn't move an inch away from her.

The atmosphere between them thickened, Arianne Martell was still a touchy subject and she knew she had hit the nerve. She grabbed his hand, snatching it off her." I wonder where she is ? Tell me Daemon did you love her ? Or did you just want to fuck her like me ? His fists clenched just as his jaw clicked, yet the silence between them screamed loudly." I see I've hit a quiet nerve here. Tell me Daemon, I'm waiting."

"You loved her." She stated, the silence between them confirmed her suspicions when Daemon made no move to correct her statement. Her fingers brushed against the golden snake, her eyes met his," You see this." She referred to Oberyn's gift. "Oberyn will kill you before you even lay a finger on me if didn't kill you first."

"Tell me why I shouldn't tell Oberyn that your dirty fingers touched me." She demanded as last bit of her pity left when the image of Daemon kissing Oberyn the night before flashed and her resolution strengthened. "Tell me why I shouldn't kill you." He took a step back in fear as she stalked forward, rounding him up like a prey." You know I can and I will. I'll just say you tried to rape me and I killed you in self-preservation. The case will be closed there and then, so tell me, Bastard of Godsgrace, why I shouldn't I kill you ?"

He audibly gulped as a shiver ran down his spine when he felt the tip of her dagger press into his shoulder, as it was dragged across his broad shoulders to shoulder blade of another side," Tell me Daemon." She hissed, poison filled her voice.