Failed Seduction

"Princess, what have I done to get have the honor of having your grace's presence?" Daemon stood up from his chair, dismissing all the men and guards out of the room without any second's delay.

Ronnika made her way to his paper filled table, she could feel his heavy his eyes on her. Taking a seat, she dismissed Daemon's question and his gaze as she went through papers lying around his table. Some of them were letters from Lemonwood, some relating to trade and debts but she quickly pushed them aside because she didn't care about that the movement. She had other plans on her mind, including Daemon in her schemes being one of them.

"I need your assistance." She finally spoke up. She poured herself a glass of wine, as she sipped the fruity liquid. A habit she had picked up after moving to Dorne. Now, she understood the endearment Tyrion had for wine, it was cool, calming and soothing and for second it tasted like ambrosia when world around you was spinning with threats every corner.

Daemon was shocked to say the least, his expression told it all. Surprise and curiosity marred his handsome face as straightened himself. Locking his honey eyes with her earthy ones," How may I help you?" Daemon wasn't a fool to deny Lone Wolf's request, he didn't mean to meet death so early. He couldn't deny her of anything because in his eyes she was the princess cut from marble, smoother than a storm.

"I want you to keep a close eye on Ellaria Sand." She spat her name out like it was acid on her tongue, disgust and hatred laced her in voice. "She trusts you. I suspect she is planning something. She is threat to me and my family including Martells at the moment. I want your assistance to keep a watch on her and eliminate her as threat when the time comes."

Ellaria Sand, the almond eyed beauty was betrothed to Ser Lucas Dalt. Lord of Lemonwood, a close friend of Daemon Sand. Daemon and Ellaria travelled to Sunspear together from Lemonwood, she knew Ellaria trusted Daemon enough to travel with her and not murder her. She was sure Daemon wouldn't want his friend to marry a scheming conniving witch. But she knew men, men like Daemon.

"I help you princess. I will have my spies tail Ellaria, notifying me of her every move." Daemon agreed, nodding his head. She had no doubt she had come to the right person. Daemon wasn't just a pretty face; he was a pretty face with many secrets to hide. He was sly, diplomatic, cunning, ever the snake.

Her earthy eyes darkened on him," What is your price?" she asked. Men like him always wanted something in return, she was no fool.

For the second the time she could clearly see the satisfaction pass through his hazel eyes. He stalked closer to her, kneeling beside her chair as he placed her hand in his. Running his finger over her hot smooth ivory skin. He looked up at her with his diluted honey eyes," One kiss. One kiss for my service and loyalty to you for rest of my life." His voice sultry, his hazel eyes darkening as leaned closer to her, closer to his object of desire.

Horny bastard, amusedly she thought how did he ever think he could seduce her. But she played along because nothing like desperation makes men go crazy. She pulled her hands away from him only to run them through his brown hair, tugging at it, pulling him closer till she could feel every intake of his breath, till her nose filled with his scent of sand. Till the distance between reducing by every second, just as her lips were going to touch his, she turned her head placing a sweet kiss on his cheek. She whispered into his skin, teasing him with every brush of her plump lips," I wonder how your body shivers and how your heart starts to race when you think of me late at night." Making him shudder visibly before she tugged at his hair, titling his face to hers, to her hardened eyes with no place for mercy in her voice," You already pledged your loyalty to me when I spared your life in the gardens. I spared your life and now you owe me your life. Valar Morghulis."