Family

"What are you doing Jamie ? Stalking Sansa as a creep ?" Ronnika whispered into her cousin's ear making him jerk and causing her to chuckle. She then turned to her side looking at an unknown blonde lady who was dressed in blue tunic and black boots and had a sword on her belt, all she knew that lady saved her cousin and brought her cousin safely at home. She smiled warmly at her and hugged her, the lady was surprised by her actions but hugged her none the same.

"Thank you for saving my idiot cousin and bringing him home safely.", Ronnika said she pulled back and introduced herself," I'm Ronnika Stark and forgive me, I don't know my cousin's savoir's name ?" The lady was surprised to see another Stark, she hadn't heard of her but she looked like true norther.

"I'm Brienne of Tarth, lady Stark," the lady introduced herself with a humble smile. 

"Oh, no need of formalities, you can just call me Ronnika, you're elder to me. And I'm no lady, my lady. It's honor to meet you.", she replied smoothly and continued," I'm really grateful, thank you for everything. If you ever need anything my lady just give me word and you shall have it." Brienne was shocked but nodded, and looked at two siblings conversing.

Ronnika turned to her cousin," Tyrion told me I could find Sansa here, and from the looks of it she is going to need someone. I'm going to talk to her. I'll see afterwards." Before Jamie could reply anything her cousin turned around bowing down little at Brienne,"My lady" and skipped ahead.

Jamie turned around to Brienne who was still watching her disappearing figure of girl in pants and shirt towards Sansa Stark. "I didn't knew there was another Stark ? ", she said to Jamie. 

 He signed," She is half Lannister from her mother's side. She daughter of Brandon Stark but after he died her mother moved to back to Casterly Rock and died after a few years. She never behaved liked a Lannister nor looked like one. She hates Lannisters and disowned that name as soon as she could. She is different."

Brienne turned towards him taking an interrogating stance ,"How ?" 

 Jamie looked at his feet and thought for a movement before answering her," She is known as The Lone Wolf, she doesn't behave like lady as you saw. She likes to wear men's attire, she knows how to fight and has quick wits as Tyrion. Her beauty is known to everyone and many suitors have come over years for her hand but she refused them all. When men challenged a duel for her hand, she would fight it by her own self and she would win, every time."

They both looked at her as she approached Sansa, Jamie broke the silence and said in the quietest voice," Eddard Stark once said that when the snow falls and white winds blow. The lone wolf dies but the pack survives. And I don't agree with him, at all."

Ronnika rested her hand on Sansa's shoulder, giving it a reassuring squeeze. Sansa felt someone's hand squeezing her shoulder for comfort, she was surprised when she saw who it was. Sansa got up and wiping out the tears on her cheeks before muttering, "Lady Stark." Ronnika just looked at poor in girl in front of her, she didn't have any family in capital except her, she was alone. She wished Sansa would accept her now because she is her last family too. Ronnika gently wiped out the tears in her eyes and smiled softly at her," No need for formalities cousin, we're family after all. Would you like to have walk with me in the gardens ?" Sansa just nodded, stunned at politeness of her because she heard a lot about her, the lone Stark, the lone wolf.

They walked gardens hand in hand," Sansa I'm really sorry for your lose and I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me. I wanted to but I was stuck at Casterly Rock. So please, forgive me.", Ronnika confessed because she felt really guilty for not being there for Sansa. Sansa looked at her, she was amazed about how she just looked like norther and acted like one, she was really beautiful and now she knew why everyone talked of her. She saw guiltiness in her eyes and she knew she has someone now who she could talk to, her cousin. Sansa just nodded again as she was just nervous about her new sibling. Ronnika noticed her hesitant answer,"Am I making you nervous ?" when Sansa just nodded again she continued," I should be nervous cousin, I'm walking with the a beautiful lady who could have anyone at her feet with her beauty."