Funeral

"Do you have any idea the psychological torture I'm enduring being nice to you ?" Ronnika thought as she fake smiled at lovely cousin Cersie who was dressed in black just as her. She was standing by Joffrey's dead body on granite table at the Keep with her nephew, dear uncle Tywin and Jamie who was not seen after their arrival. Tywin was giving Tommen the next king speech which was really out dated because Tommen would become a phenomenal king if Tywin and Cersei die in a ditch, Ronnika thought as she heard their conversation. 

"Wise King knows what he knows and what he doesn't know.", Tywin said to Tommen who looked slightly clueless but serious all the same and Ronnika interrupted their conversation saying," What we don't know is what usually gets us killed."  Tywin was taken aback by her response but her nephew was looking down smirking at her aunt's comment, his favorite aunt.                                                                     "Don't worry nephew you'd make a good king and my only advice is listen to your advisers but do what your heart thinks fit. After all lion mustn't concern themselves with the opinions of lambs." The comment made Tywin shut up all together and he and Tommen took their leave. 

"You know, Joffrey liked you, actually liked you. To this day I haven't figured out why my little boy liked you.", Cersie finally spoke to her, brushing Joffrey's hair to side as she looked up to Ronnika. Maybe because I was the only one who knew he knew, she thought and looked at Joffrey," He had his whole life ahead, he might not be the best king but he didn't deserve to die, not like this anyway. I'm sincerely sorry for your lose." Ronnika said brushing her hand on Widows Wail as Joffrey had named her. Cersie just looked at her and nodded slowly, seeing the sincerity in her brown eyes.

Ronnika left without saying another word only to meet Jamie at steps, the doors closed and Ronnika was going down the steps of Keep when she realized she dropped her anklet. She was just going to open the door when she heard speak that someone might see them and then heard Jamie's grunts and she realized they were fucking, by their dead son, on his funeral. This is so fucked, I don't even want the lousy anklet anymore, she thought as she left the Keep. 

Petyr Baelish's "establishment" was  even crowded in the afternoon, never thought a brothel would be busy in the afternoon, she thought as she sought her way to private room. The room was guarded by two of the workers, and it even surprised her that there were guards at all, because no one in sane mind would dare thread the red viper. She placed on her hands on handle of the door, when the guard stopped her going inside,"M'lady, no one is allowed in that room. Commands of the prince." Ronnika narrowed her eyes at him, no ever dared ordered her, prince or not. She snatched her hand away and barged in, with two guards on her tail. 

The room was lightly lit, with three women naked who were playing with one another and Petyr's procurer who was definitely a spy,was naked kissing Oberyn who only had his breeches on. When the doors opened, everyone looked at the intruder fearing for their faith but they were surprised to see Ronnika Stark.                                                                                                                                                                         "Your grace, we tried to stop her but she didn't listen.", a guard said holding her arm, he was fearfully shaking rather than Ronnika who snatched her arm away from him," If you ever touch me again without my consent that would be the last time you'd have hands." The guards were shaking fearfully, one fearing the wrath the of red viper, and second due to Lone wolf's threat.                                   " It's alright, you can leave now.", Oberyn said as he looked at her with intrigue, he didn't knew why she had came here of all places.

She took off her cloak reveling her black dress, it was sleeveless made of cotton fabric which was itched with curious design with her hair down. She boldly straddled Oberyn's lap as he made himself comfortable, resting his head on pillow behind. Ronnika ran her fingers on his abs, feeling the it's hardness and the glow of his olives skin as he tensed under touch but relaxed soon. She peered through her eyelashes looking at him," How was Loras ?"                                                                                             Oberyn was surprised by her question, he smirked at the thought of her being  jealous," He was good not the best I've ever had. Why ? Are you jealous, little wolf ."                                                                                     Ronnika bit her lip, leaning down closer to his lips, only a inch away when she turned her face biting his ear lobe, whispering in a low seductive voice,"Never." Oberyn couldn't control himself anymore and he put his hands in her hair, bringing her into a rough kiss. Their lips molding perfectly together, like they would had been denied to breathe till now, hungrily, greedily as Oberyn stuck his tongue in her mouth tasting her of strawberries. This kiss was unlike any other he had, Ronnika moaned into the kiss, tugging at Oberyn's brown hair and pulled away breathing heavily.