The Conquer of Tully Castle

"Who goes there?! State your business!" The Lannister man said as three other horsemen surrounded them, Ronnika titled her head as she narrowed her eyes at him, he looked familiar. They had docked on Riverrun but when she got the news that Lannister army had set a camp right in front of the Tully Castle, she decided she had to pay a visit, not only to Blackfish but also Jamie who was bound to be here, commanding the Lannister army because there was no one more qualified than him to command the Lannister army, nor Cersei would allow anyone else.

A slow sly smirk made its way onto her lips as she recognized the man," Alistair, the last time you asked me that, you were thrown into a bog." And she glanced sideways at Oberyn who had a small smile of amusement playing on his lips before she turned her attention to the horsemen," This time I will throw you off the cliff." And the man in front of them gulped and before he could say anything, Ronnika interrupted him," I am here to see Jaime, my cousin. So now, get out of my way."

The other horsemen stepped aside without any further note, just as they were passing by Alistair, attempted to stop her, knowing her intentions weren't in favor of Lannister's. "My lady-y, I don't-t – "but he shut his mouth as soon as he found a spear tip pressed to his neck, "It's her grace, now." Oberyn hissed at the man, his feathers easily ruffled by the Lannister men. The poor frightened man nodded meekly, all he wanted was to get far away from them. It wasn't good move for a Lannister to be in presence of Red Viper and Lone Wolf for a long time, especially when their disagreement on something.

Ronnika and Oberyn rode down the hill with Lannister men behind them. It was only him and her, Daemon was with Rickon at the Martell camp. She couldn't leave her cousin without protection and nor could Oberyn leave without a supervisor, it was in best interest of all that Daemon stayed behind when they go and deal with Lannister's.

"Of course, my sister wants Sansa dead. The girl is still a suspect in Joffrey's murder, so there is that complication." Jaime said as she and Oberyn stepped into the large tent fit for the commander in general where she found Jaime in golden armor having what seemed like a heated argument from the way he had clenched his jaw.

Ronnika rolled her eyes, of course Cersei would want that. "And it will stay a complication." Ronnika spoke loudly, gaining the attention of two knights with Oberyn by her side. "We can't always have what we want."

"Ronnika." She heard Jaime whisper in surprise with his widened eyes. She smiled at him before she brought him into a quick hug, "Missed me?" she questioned into his ear and she could feel him smile in her hair. Oh, did she miss Jamie.

"How are you cousin?" She questioned as she pulled away, her eyes straying to the map that had wooden blocks of lions on it before her eyes met the blue ones that reminded her of sapphires," Lady Brienne it's nice to see you again and thank you for looking after my cousin, Sansa." All the knight in black did was give her curt nod.

Jaime questioned turning to her, "What the hell are you doing here?" he had no idea why his little sister was in Riverrun and not in Dorne.

"I've come for the Blackfish." As she quickly answered as she stepped towards the table, looking at map with new interest.

"You're welcome to have him." Jaime said as he rolled his eyes. He really wanted to get rid of the old goat. One way or another.

Before Ronnika or Jaime could say anything, Brienne interrupted their talk," Lady Sansa desires to take her ancestral seat back from the Boltons and assume her rightful position as Lady of Winterfell." And Ronnika couldn't help but scoff, Sansa as the Lady of Winterfell. It was terrible idea, she was just a little girl, idiot little girl and she thought Jaime agreed with her as she could easily read disbelief on his face, as he spoke," With what army does she plan on taking Winterfell?"