The Rock

The birds chirped happily, the morning was gay and Oberyn was well, lets just say bitter. He was tired and just wanted to sleep peacefully on the soft skin of his little wolf who was positively pinned under him, but sleeping peacefully none the less just like a baby. He groaned and stretched his tight muscles, and looked down at breathtaking creature on his bed. He smiled for first time in while, reaching to cup her cheek with his hand, her skin was glowing under the soft sunlight, so soft and smooth and she involuntarily leaned herself in her sleep to his touch. This made him happy and flared his ego, he knew her weakness now, it was his touch.

She looked so alluring that he couldn't help but lean down and press kiss on her collarbone, skimming his nose along her neck and pecking multiple times on the love bite he created the night before. Ronnika groaned and ignored his advances while Oberyn placed small sensual kisses on her jawline that she could no longer resist him, opening her chestnut brown eyes that enamored Oberyn in morning light. She put her hands around his neck pulling him to her, until their foreheads touched, lost in one another and the tension between them thickened. Both waiting for another to make a first move, surrender to this sin and she did, she could no longer resist. She leaned up and pressed her lips to his, his one arm going around her waist while another on her thigh. This kiss was unusual than the ones they share before, this was slow, gentle, caring and even sweet. Ronnika's tongue eagerly met Oberyn's, kiss leaving them breathless yet she didn't pull away. Their tongues tangled together until Oberyn leans away, nibbling on her lower lip and bites it as he pulls away from her. Their breath labored, her cheeks flushed, her chest wildly beating and her heart raced at mere presence of him. 

But as all the moments must come to an end, it did. Jamie barged in out of breathe," Ronnika is missing." The next thing Jamie knew was dagger flying towards him, landing an inch away from his face, on the tent pole beside him. Jamie breathed in heavily, sighing in relief that it wasn't his actual face, and saw Oberyn putting his finger on his lip as if to quieten him.  Jamie's eyes landed on his bed, and widened like saucers when he saw her cousin laying on Red Viper's bed,"I'm not even going to ask." He ran his hands through his hands and left Oberyn's tent, well now his and his cousin's tent. 

The journey to the Rock was in silence, there was mutual understanding between three of them not to utter anything about the morning. They reached Casterly Rock after four hours of tedious journey and stepped down off the horse in front of a mansion, not a castle but it almost was. Ronnika got off her saddle without a word, Jamie and Oberyn following her into her home.  

"Welcome back, Milady. You are early but not to worry we have already arranged everything.", one of the maids who was in middle of her forties, black hair, pale skin in brown gown greeted.                             Ronnika just smiled warmly at the woman,"It's alright Rose, How have you been ?"                                     The woman smiled at her question, no matter how famous family she came from, she was still the little girl she had first met, just with a little bit of rough exterior.

The pleasantries of were cut short when they heard a low animistic growl, the huge grey colored wolf entered the hall. Everyone went silent for a second, stationary as the wolf let another threatening growl out, stepping in front of Ronnika, between her and Oberyn. The wolf took a menacing step towards Oberyn,"Stop. Wild he's not an enemy. He is our guest and we do not eat guests for dinner.", Ronnika interrupted before her direwolf ripped her fiance, prince of Dorne into shreds but the wolf ignored her, stalking forward. "I said stop Wild. Come here. Come here right now.", The wolf listening to his master's stern voice retreated to her.

Ronnika sat on floor, hugging the wolf twice her size," I have missed you much Wild. So much." She ran her fingers through his smooth grey fur, as the wolf licked her face. "Stop Wild. Stop it." She fell down on floor giggling as her wolf licked her face, smearing saliva all over her. Oberyn, Jamie and everyone else just so the scene unfold, his little wolf clutching herself while laughing, rolling on floor, the site was too rare to see.  After a little while she dusted herself, petting her wolf who stood at her waist height. She looked at Oberyn and Jamie, she didn't know what to say,"My home is your home, so make yourselves comfortable. Rose will show you to your rooms." And she ran for her life with Wild following her.