The Red Viper and The Mountain

Ronnika rolled on to her side, falling down off her bed, emitting a groan. She opened her eyes to see birds chirping out of her window, it was quit sunny today, she thought as she pulled herself up on bed. She closed her eyes, then shot up in lightening speed when she remembered what day it was. It was the day the red viper would fight the mountain and only one will survive, fate of her cousin was too in hands of gods. She got ready into a yellow dress, it was full sleeved which ended at her wrists but stuck to her skin, it had plunging neckline and it was brilliantly decorated with small flowers with black stones inlaid init, she wanted to see Oberyn's reaction when he see's her in Dornish colors.

She prayed and hoped Oberyn would win, because she wasn't ready to lose that foreign man with seducing accent yet, nor was she ready to lose her quick witted cousin, Tyrion. Oberyn had eight daughters, and she didn't want them to lose their father. She knew what it felt like, not to have a father and than loosing your mother at early age. She wanted him to win, for her daughters, for his brother, for Dorne, for Tyrion and lastly for her. She knew chances were fair on the both the sides, the mountain was large man who would break person into half with one mighty blow of his sword, while Oberyn was as ever the snake, sly and fast. 

She reached at arena, which was held near the sea, preparations were still going yet people had already arrived. In the crowd she looked for a tall man with black eyes as if of a viper, she bumped into many people as she made her way to him when she saw him in brown armor, dipping his spear into a clear liquid that looked like water but she was sure it wasn't. He filled his cup of wine, as drank it in one gulp.

"Is it wise to drink before a fight ?", she questioned as she stood by him, taking his goblet out of his hands. Oberyn didn't speak but just looked at her in yellow, dornish color which looked more radiant than the sun of Dorne. He wanted nothing more but to have her, there and then, he'd have fucked her without caring if anyone watched, only thing running through his mind was, she is his, only his.

"You wore dornish colors ?", he said in husky voice as he neared her, dismissing her previous question, planting his large hands firmly on her hips, making the heat sip through her dress. He looked directly in her eyes, which made her breath hitch, her breathing got heavy as his forehead touched her's, as his viper black eyes bored into her chest nut brown eyes. Ronnika felt like he could read her as open book, like gazing right through her soul. She felt like she was the prey and he was the predator, the only difference was she wanted to be hunted, she wanted to be captured if it meant she was with him, she'd be willing prisoner to those ethereal black eyes.

"Do you like it ?", she bit her lips as peered at him through her lashes. He released a groan and turned her around, pulling her flushed to his body and wrapping his arm around her waist. He thrust his hips forward into her, she felt him poking her bum. She blushed furiously at this movement of his, he then placed his lips on her ear and he hissed,"The things you do to me." He lips went moved down along her neck, and bit down on her jugular vein and started sucking harshly, creating a dark purple hickey no doubt, Ronnika a let out small moan and pushed herself into him, if it was possible any further. He licked his mark and placed a kiss on it and turned her around to look into those chest nut brown eyes which captivated him. 

His eyes had turned into darker of black as he peered directly into her eyes, his hands moving upwards tracing every curve of her, one hand titling her jaw upwards towards him and another tracing his mark as if it were a masterpiece. She winced a bit when he put pressure on his mark, and he looked at her and said in a voice which was both possessive and dominating like he owned her and that voice led shivers run down her spine, chilling her right through her core, his voice husky and heavy with a tint of darkness in it, as he said the words that would forever change her life from that moment, " You are mine."