Red Viper

"What are we doing here again ?", Ronnika asked the third time, leaning against a tree. They were at the ports, to welcome some important guests to king's wedding. Ronnika woke up bored and sought to Tyrion for some entertainment but found herself dragged along to the ports, it was at least better than have a conversation with Cersei. She, Bronn who was leaning against a tree too, Podrick holding heavy standard of his grace's sigil with stage and lion , Tyrion who was standing patiently. 

"We're here to welcome the price of Dorne", as he paced. Ronnika sat up straight looking at Tyrion ," But there is bad blood between Martells and Lannisters."

" And just in case the Martells of Dorne are looking to spill some Lannister blood, it may as well be yours, eh?", Bronn said with sarcastic smile as he gulped the water from the bag. 

Tyrion huffed," No need for cynicism. I happen to be an accomplished diplomat." Ronnika stood up, standing beside her cousin,"Oh."

"Can you read the sigils ?" Tyrion looked up at Pod. Bronn looked at his side spotting a sigil nearing, "Yellow balls ?" 

Ronnika shook her head,"Wild lemons on a purple field, House Dalt of Lemonwood." 

Pod named other sigils as they came in sight,"A vulture grasping a baby in it's talons, House Blackmont. A crowned skull, the Manwoodys of Kingsgrave." "Boy knows his Dornish Houses.", Tyrion complemented and Ronnika nodded in agreement. 

"I don't see House Martell, a red sun pierced by a spear. Where is it ? " Ronnika stated trying to look for it, when the riders came into the view. "I don't see it, my lady.", Pod replied, looking at all the sigils.

" Well met, my lords. His Grace King Joffrey welcomes you in his name. My lord father, the King's Hand, sends his greetings as well. ....." Tyrion went on the conversation while Ronnika was still looking behind the riders if she could catch any sign of House Martell. Ronnika tuned into the conversation as she heard something peculiar as the riders spoke," The prince's health forces him to remain at Sunspear. He sends his brother Prince Oberyn to attend the royal wedding in his stead." She again tuned out thinking of what she heard, maybe coming to Kingslanding wasn't all the waste.

The riders went off, and she followed Tyrion and Bronn, Pod. "We must find Prince Oberyn before he kills somebody or several somebodies. ", Tyrion spoke as started walking fast. 

Bronn got along line with Tyrion and exclaimed ,"How do you plan on finding a single Dornishman in a city this big ?" 

Tyrion glanced sharply at Bronn and said,"You're famous for fucking half of Westeros. You just arrived at the capital after two weeks of bad roads, where would you go ?" They shared look and got on horses, started riding through streets of Kingslanding with Ronnika as well who was silent during whole conversation, her thoughts wandering to a certain price.

Oberyn Nymeros Martell is the younger brother of Prince Doran Martell and Princess Elia Martell. He is nicknamed "the Red Viper" for his knowledge of poisons and for his unusual, deadly style of combat. Oberyn is known for being an accomplished warrior, but he is just as infamous for his sexual appetite, which extends to both men and women . Prince Oberyn was in his youth, grew bored and abandoned his studies, but managed forge several links in a maester's chain. When he was sixteen, he had been found abed with the paramour of old Lord Yronwood, a huge man of fierce and short temper. A duel ensued, though in the view of the prince's youth and high birth, it was only first blood. Both men took cuts, and honors was satisfied. Yet Prince Oberyn soon recovered, while Lord Yronwood's wounds festered and killed him. Afterwards men whispered Oberyn has fought with poisoned sword, and ever there after friends and foes alike called him Red Viper.