Stones and Sand

Autumn, that's the one word she could use to describe what she was smelling. Leaves, dust and twigs. She opened her eyes, her vision slowly coming into focus to only see the oaken colored stones. She didn't sleep on the prison floor last night, so where the hell was she?

Her ears perked up, listening to heavy footsteps and she got up. She started walking forward to look for an exist, only to ignore a water filled bowl that came in her way. Leaves, dust, twigs, and she looked upwards at the ceiling only to find it carved into an elegant design. Her suspicions were right, she was in a balcony, but where and how? Who got her here? Not thinking much of the questions she started walking away to be only be stooped by a loud CLINK!

She stopped, she couldn't move forward, even if she wanted. Something was preventing her from moving forward and suddenly she could feel the coldness of cold metal seep into her skin and her leg. Someone had chained her, she moved around swiftly to expect to see her shackled ankle only to find a shackled paw, a paw.

She had paw with sharp nails, the thought seemed just as insane as her. She had finally gone crazy, she thought silently as she stared it for a minute, looking it at an intense scrutiny just to make sure it was actually there. She tugged at the chains testing it when she recovered from the shock, only to have the water filled bowl slightly bend, making the water spill. She immediately stopped and the bowl tipped back into its natural state, she moved with cautious steps as if lion hunting its prey. She stopped right in front of the bowl and froze seeing the reflection in the bowl.

It was Wild, she was looking at Wild, her direwolf. His grey coat ruffled as if no one brushed it for a long time, covered in dirt yet she could feel the energy and the power Wild held, but one thing she was shocked to see the silver of his eyes, like silver mist were covering his dark eyes. What the fuck is wrong with his eyes? she questioned herself, what is happening? All the questions seemed to lead her nowhere because she was in fact stuck in the direwolfs body.

Fuck, she cursed as she looked away, she was the direwolf at the movement. Was it just a dream or reality, she couldn't decide which because it all felt too real. She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard the doors slam open. She quickly turned around, pushing the water filled bowl away from her as she heard the heavy footsteps making their way to her. She silently waited and was careful not to turn her head around, for she didn't want anyone to look at her eyes or his eyes, Wilds.

"You are not growling and barking at me, that's new." The voice entered her ears, the same damn voice she would recognize anywhere, Daemons. What in the fucking seven hells is he doing here, she thought, wasn't Wild supposed to be with Oberyn. She heard him pull out a chair behind her, she mentally started stabbing him for just coming at the wrong time. She almost rolled her eyes, hearing the next comment, "Are you asleep?" what does he want her to do? Fucking bark.

She could hear the wine flow into the goblet as he poured it, she could just imagine the fruity liquid and its calming effect. Tyrion loved wine, she sometimes thought that Lannisters had a drinking problem, especially after seeing Tyrion and Cersei, she wondered how they weren't alcoholics or maybe they were. Her lips twitched slightly upwards, thinking of his cousin. Its not easy being drunk all the time. Everyone would do it if it were easy, he had said once.

"You know, you remind me a lot of her, all in shades of grey. She reminded me of snow too, beautiful but so cold, Ronnika." Her name sounded so foreign on his lips, he said it as if were sharing a secret, so quiet and careful yet it enclosed nothing,"She is epitome of north and northern beauty yet her eyes, those brown eyes grabbed my attention. Her eyes are brown and beautiful, yet empty and sad, if one would observe them keenly."