Chapter 1:Prolouge

After being ignored for 13 and 1/2 years you expect a day like this to come to be shipped of to boarding school in England. That's what happed to me that's how I ended up on a plane headed for London, Heathrow airport waiting to get off of the plan and be collected by some one to take me to the hell hole that was to be my home and my school.
So you are probably wondering who I am and why I'm here. Lets start with the basics my name Jamie and I'm 16 years old, and I got shipped over here by my Step-Dad. Apparently its because I ruin the image of his perfect family he has with my mother. I was the child no one wanted there. The one who could go out on weekends because she had to clean the house top to bottom. Yes I was the Cinderella of my family and why because I was born before my mother met who I think is the Devil himself, but maybe in my new life I will find my prince charming. Although I've been shipped of and my so-called mother wouldn't stop him I finally got a life and a some time to be well normal.

A/N: My first story sorry if it is really bad. BTW I had to re-publish it because the first chapters broke on me. xx
Still cannot work out how to do the cast list if you know I would love for you to tell me but for now I will just type it:

Jamie Goldwin-------- Katie McGrath
Clara Pierce------------ Alexandra Daddario
Leo Smith------------- Colin Morgan
Jaz Hill----------------  Candice Accola
Alex Sanford---------- Nina Dobrev
Kyle Hayes------------Taylor Lautner
Ben Newton---------- Nicholas Hoult
Josh Newton--------- Liam Hemsworth
Heads up Josh and Ben are non-identical twins