Chapter 9: The weekend finally

Jamie's POV

The week passed and Clara seamed to cheer up by Friday. She had been unusually quiet none of her remarks about Kyle or Jaz having nightmares just kept her head down and got on with the week.

Saturday we went shopping in the small nearby village where we brought our dresses. Alex had a date tonight with Ben and she needed something to wear so we walked in to the small boutique and browsed until she found the perfect outfit it was a pair of black jeans with a beige top and some black heals and a black clutch that had a small strap so it wasn't in the way.

After the shopping trip we went home and into the dorm room and Clara left to go meet Leo and I went with her to meet Kyle because he wanted to ask me something. I wonder what it is. We walked down the corridor in silence. Clara and I haven't a proper conversation since her outburst on Tuesday. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted with a

"I'm so sorry about Tuesday I wasn't myself I was upset so I hope you can forgive me." she said with a soft smile.

"Don't worry about it I understand." I answered.

"Well anyway I'm so sorry it shouldn't have happened I haven't lost control in a long time it just got to me anyway do you know what Kyle wants?"

"No I'm just as clueless as you."

We continued walking until we reached them and Clara greeted Leo with a small kiss and Kyle and Myself stood in the awkward silence and smiled at each other Clara and Leo left to go and do god knows what well actually they were going to town to meet a Business partner of her parents who left her shares in a multi-billion dollar company in America and she didn't want to have loads to do with it because it was a reminder so they were going over some paper work. That left me and Kyle alone in the corridor together.

Kyle invited me to take a walk with him were we talked and learnt a bit about each other. It turns out his parents work abroad with the hundreds of hotels resorts world wide so he hardly sees the but he converses with them regularly. He walked me to my room and asked me what might have been the most important question in my 14 years on this planet. We stopped just out side the door I went to unlock it but he span me round and sent electricity all through my body-Did he feel it to?

"Um...I know we haven't known each other very long or anything but I was wondering if you would accompany me to the ball." He questioned nervously. Accompany how old is he, like 15 no shit brain. "Urr... Of course I would love to." I said with a smile ad left him in the hall.