Chapter 5:The Party

At about 3:30pm Clara walks in saying that we all have to go to the bonfire tonight and have fun so we all agree and get ready. Clara was wearing black jeans, a red tank with a leather biker jacket, Alex was in a black jumpsuit, Jaz was wearing a black and gold dress and I was wearing a burgundy lace skater dress with black boots. When we were ready we sunk out of our dorm room and toward the back of the school feild, something told me this was a regular occurance because we took a short-cut that you couldn't usually see. When we got to the bonfire everyone was talking or dancing to the music we walked over, got some drinks and went to see the boys.

"Damein got expelled." Alex explained why he wasn't there "Why?" I asked incusitivly, thats normally what got me into trouble at home asked to many questions, "He set fire to the sports shed this morning" she said holding back her laughter.

We reached the boys and Leo kissed Clara on the cheeck and embraced her. I look around greeting all of the boys I had met yesterday, besides Damein, and the my eyes locked with the myserious black ones I knew who's eyes theese were, Kyle's.

As it got a bit later Clara and Leo dissappered somewhere along with Jaz and Josh, Ben followed Alex off when she went to get a drink. So it was just me and Kyle talking about our lives and then he asked the most vital question in my existance "What did you do to end up here Jamie?" I looked at him for a moment and explained "My step-dad sent me away 'cause he doesn't like me." there was a breif pause and the he said sympatheticly "I'm sorry." "It's not your fault." "Nor your's either I bet." We continued talking until everyone was back and the girls headed of to the room I said I would catch them up and the boys walked in the other direction and Kyle stopped and placed his phone number in my hand and said good-bye.

We got back to our room and walked in thats when I was bombarded with questions from Alex and Clara but Jaz has walked of to have a shower.

We were getting into bed and I added Kyle's number to my phone and Jaz being Jaz was nosey and looked over my shoulder and screemed "SHE HAS KYLE'S NUMBER OMG OMG OMG!!!!!" "HOLY SHIT! What did you do to get that" Clara and Alex screemed together "I honsetly don't know what the fuss is about." I said like it wasn't a big deal "Only the fact he has never and I mean never gone out with a single girl in the 4 years I have known him" Jaz stated like it was obvious "Do you like him? like, like him, like him" Alex questioned who knew that theese girls of all people would be having breakdowns over a phone number.

Then I looked over and saw a calm and collected Clara typing away at her phone probaly texting Leo and telling him everything. "I don't know I only met him two days ago." I said of course I like him but they dont need to know that "Do you think he is hot?Yes?or.No?" Clara blurted out looking up for a second. "Yeah I guess" I awnsered "You guess? you guess?" She said looking at me like a mother would after asking her child the same question. "I'm going to sleep!" and with that the lights were out and we went to sleep.

Kyle's POV:

It can't be after all theese years it can't be her but it is she's the one the one I have been looking for I thought once I was back in my room with Leo the boys dorm were different to the girls we only had 2-3 people per room but the girls got 3-4 per room. Leo looked up after receiving a text message from Clara apperntly she said: Hey Leo xx Jamie has Kyles number and I can sense something about her like she is ment for our world. xx night.

See there is one thing no one knows about me Clara and Leo we're Vampires no not the twilight saga Vampires real burn-in-the-sun Vampires but we dont we have a protection spell to stop that happening. I'm the Prince of the Vampire kingdom and I was sent here to find my Soul Mate Clara is like my big sister and