Chapter 7:Dresses, Dresses and guess what More Dresses.

We all walked in to the Dinning Hall and got our luch and then Jaz said something about us four going into town to look at dresses and stuff so after we ate we said our good-byes and Leo offered to drive us but Jaz simply repiled "No because if Clara finds her dress your not allowed to see it. Got it? Good!" and she walced off we followed closely behind and went to get in Clara's White Porche convertible and since it was a nice day she let the top down. We drove back along the country road I cam down when I arrived and towards a small quiet village.I personlly don't like shopping purely because I could never got to enjoy it, normally it was to get food or something for my other 'family' members. We drove on to a cobble-stone street and Clara parked up. We all got out and headed for a small boutiqe apperently Alex's third cousins half-brothers daughter owned the shop so she got a small discount but it was lined with modern and ancient styled dresses.

Clara picked up one that looked like it would have been worn in 1866 and looked at it like it was a memory. She smiled and put it back this was it something was up with her. Sure I'd only known the girl 3 days but she was like a motherto me and the others it's almost like she is/was one, but this strange behaviour almost tearing up at pictures that couldn't have possible been painted in our life time, saying she was there when the school first opened and know this looking at a dress like she used to wear a similar one herself. I was going to confront her but how? I can't just go up to my friend and ask why she said that what if she is immortal thats it I have decided I'm going to do some reasearch first so I know what I'm asking about. As we continued to look through thr endless anounts of dresses for such a small store.

Jaz found one she liked it was a floor-length peach dress with just on the shoulder thick straps with crystal flecs making a pattern around the top fadind down, Alex found one next even though I knew she hated dresses but had to for the Ball she found a strapless black dress with what lloked like peacock feathers around the bust and waist, I found a Long red-pink dress which puffed out so it didn't go straight down but I knew Clara was having a tough time finding the right one.

With our help she found a dark teal blue coloured dress which was slim ath the top and then rounded out towards the bottom like mine but lower down with black flowers on the corset tight bodice of the dress and pleets in amoungst the teal ones. I'm not entierly sure how it fit her it was extermly tight.

Our dresses were going to be delivered next friday so we went home well back to school and clara walked off she must be upset I followed after her. "Will you quit following me I need to be alone" She called with sadness in her voice. I persisted to follow her this time we were walking side-by-side "Just leave me alone okay! You don't understand." and with that she ran and turned the corner so I couldn't find her.