Chapter 2:The Arival

I walked of the plane and looked for a sign with my name on it I finaly found it and headed towards a lady who looked to be about 21 with long wavy black hair in a lose fishtail braid to the side and sea blue eyes. Although she didn't look like a teacher in the way she was dressed she wore black skinny jeans, a flowy white top, a grey and white flowy cardigan, some black converse, a black backpack and a key on a chain dangeling from her neck.
As I approched she greated me with a warm smile like one a mother would give to her child on there first day of school and a question that sounded more like a statment " Miss Goldwin" I was forced to take my fathers last name just to make me stand out more or not fit in. " I'm Clara Pierce. Im here to collect you along with Mrs Heart but they figure1d you wouldn't want to be collected by a teacher and have no convosation so I'm here aswell please come with me." That explains the out fit but not the fact she looks about 21.
As we walked we exchanged pleasntries as she told me about the school and life in England we reached the car and met Mrs Heart an elderly lady with her grey hair tied back in a bun and her oval glasses perched on the end of her nose in front of the brownest eyes I have ever seen. We drove for about an hour listening to CAPITAL the radio station I had never herd of it but it played popular music so we were singing all the way. I thought to my self that it was the first time in years I have been able to let my hair down(quite literally) and have fun with out being hit or given some horible punisment. and then we turned down a small country road like the ones in horror movies and the signal cut out. Then I started to get to know Clara a bit more and as it turned out she was only 17 like me and was just tall for her age.
We continued talking until we came to an old manner house and got out we walked in and I got given a welcome package with everything I needed like keys to my room some basic equiptment and my uniform which was actually quite layed back it was a white v-neck shirt with either black jeans or a black skater skirt with a black cardigan or jumper over the top and I was told that Clara would be showing me around seeing as we shared a dorm room.

A/N
Hey. Just saying I love comments an votes.