Chapter 8: The Pain.

Clara's POV

Today, is the day the day the Pain hit me the anniversary of my brothers death and the day Camelot lost the Greatest King it would ever have. Yeah that's me Clara Pendragon Princess of Camelot and an Immortal- The first to be precise.

Today I'm going to put on a smile and carry on like nothing happed Leo understands though and helps me through it after all he was there when Arthur died he was called Merlin but the questions were getting annoying after the legends were written so he changed it.

We walked to first lesson and then to second and then break and drama. We walked to my favourite lesson Art so a smile crept on to my face and I was a lot more talkative. I drew a werewolf and a vampire and then Jamie said my name I looked up and answered with a simple 'yeah' she told me she didn't know what to draw so I asked and we went into the computer room and I searched 'Camelot' I drew my brother and Jamie noticed my sad mood but didn't ask anything.

After I had drawn him I clicked through the pictures and one of my mother and father appeared, a tear slipped down my cheek and she noticed but I ignored it and then one of Leo, Arthur, Gwen and Myself came up and she noticed the resemblance so I logged off and we went it to the Art room.

We waled into the assembly hall and the head was busy giving her speech and that we would be learning about the schools past and having a ball but Leo, Kyle and Myself were there when I happed so by accident I let a sarcastic comment about being here when it happened and the I realised Jamie heard me and was fitting the pieces together.

When I drove them all in to town to get their dresses I had to look a bit interested so I looked at one of my old dresses from 1866 because little did Alex know it was actually me who owned the shop not some obscure relative she had never met in the shop.

When we got back to school I parked up and rushed of to go and let my emotions out because I rarely did but Jamie followed me and I just snapped I couldn't stop myself and I ran off luckily the girls toilets were just round the corner so I ran in there and she lost me. When I was certain she was gone I snuck out and went to my dorm room and went to sit in my wardrobe to look at memories.

Authors Note:
WILL JAMIE UNCOVER THE TRUTH OR WILL SHE BE TOLD BUT WHO BY AND DOES ANYONE ELSE KNOW?                                                                                            A MASQUERADE BALL WILL SHE FIND OUT THEN OR AFTER AND DO YOU THINK JOSH AND BEN WILL HAVE THE COURAGE TO ASK JAZ AND ALEX TO IT?
**********************************************
HI IT'S ME CLARA'S POV WHAT DO YOU THINK NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE JAMIE'S AGAIN. I'M THINKING ABOUT WRITING A BACK STORY TO CLARA AND LEO AND ANOTHER FOR KYLE. BTW CLARA IS NOT A REAL CHARACTER IN THE ARTHURIAN LEGENDS I HAVE MADE HER UP FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT.