The Good Kind of Drama Part one

~ Adrienette/Nalya ~

Marinette woke up, not sure what to expect. She had fuzzy memories of the night before, and the new akumas; The Invisible One and Antibug. She unlocked her tablet as a voice greeted her.
"Marinette, we over slept!" The girl's red kwami, Tikki, spoke.
"I'm sure I'll have enough time to get ready." Marinette looks at her clock to see when school starts. "Don't worry, class starts in. FIVE MINUTES!" Marinette sunk into her desk chair.
"Oh no Tikki what am I to do?" Marinette put her head in her hands.
"Remember, today classes start a whole half an hour later because of the school play auditions. So you have about twenty minutes to get ready, and ten to get there. You can do this Marinette."
"No wonder Ladybug is so level headed in battle, I have you!" It took Marinette about twenty seconds to finish processing all of what Tikki had said.
"School play?! When did this happen!"
Our secret heroine dialed Alya and brushed her teeth.

"Hey girl, what's up?"
"Haus da chol pai?"
"Um nice to know you speak Russian now?" Marinette spit her toothpaste into the sink.
"What's the school play?"
"Girl, no one knows. It's a mystery. " Marinette could picture Alya waving her hands while saying this.
"Oh. Any other info on it?" Tikki flew above the hatch in her floor and tried to open it to move her along.
"All I know is it's a musical and Adrien is trying out.
"Squeee! Gotta go." Marinette hung up suddenly.
"The nerve of that girl!" Alya said to herself and shook her head, continuing her walk to school. She arrived, and walked inside, bumping into Nino. He gaped at her than blushed and ran away. A phone beeped nearby. The phone was Adrien's.
"Nino says he's sorry." He read to Alya.
She laughed and said, "Tell him it's fine." Adrien quickly typed on his phone, and it soon beeped again.
"Nino says: are you sure?" Adrien read.
"Tell him no worries." Alya answered.
"What am I, some translator for lovesick boys who need to grow a pair....." Adrien said, then realizing what came out of his mouth, spoke again: "Um could you just forget that last part?" He made a guilty face and rubbed the back of his head.
"Anything for Marinette's hopefully future boyfriend!" She covered her mouth, realizing what she said. "What have I done! Marinette's gonna be pissed."
"No worries." Adrien patted her back.

Adrien's Point of View

"Hello!" A voice peeped from from behind him.
"Shit!" I feel like I nearly jumped three feet.
"Hey girl!" Alya smiled.
"Hi Mari." I said sheepishly. Marinette was practically hyperventilating just because I spoke to her.
"H-hi Ad-drien." She stuttered and blushed, but her happiness was apparent and very cute.
"Oh, there's Nino!" I made a nonspecific excuse and left, waving at the two girls. Marinette gave me a love struck wave back. Alya sighs and face palms at her reaction.

'Oh no, what do I do? I can be in love with two different girls! But Mari is so cute and shy and Ladybug.... ' I thought. Actually I mumbled, but I didn't know that at the time.
"But your real interest is in Ladybug."
"Gah! Plagg!" Sometimes Adrien really hated his kwami. "You scared me!" He shrugged.
"And that matters because?"

'Plagg is right. But should I choose the girl who I know, or Miss Mystery?'
I thought, torn on who I like.

((A/N
Hi! Sorry for the abrupt ending and rushed plot. 😁 Thanks for reading, Sammy))